Rubbermaid Premier 12 Piece Storage Set | SheSpeaks

• mommabull mommabull
    11.08.14

This set is good. I like the size and the bowls are sturdy, They end up staining easy though

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    06.16.16

Great!

This is one of the better sets. None of them are those 2 tbsp containers... I hate those, they are sold around Christmas like this set at a must-have price. I surprised everyone with this set! It's perfect for lunches, meal storage, or meal transportation. They last forever! The lids close tightly and allow food to last longer. They have a great plastic that doesn't chip or fade too badly over time. I love Rubbermaid & this set fits the bill for anyone looking for great storage. This set is everything I need for storage as a single, young professional.

• KaitlinTilton By  KaitlinTilton
    03.11.16

I have always found a flaw with all of my tupperware until I purchased this, the covers are like rubber and the container is so durable it is impossible to break and easy to clean.

• kellylynne By  kellylynne
    02.19.16

These are one of my favorite storage containers. Everything stacks well and they are easy to store in between uses. These wash well and don't seem to stain like some others. I like that all the sizes serve a purpose. Very durable and the lids stay on!

• AmySS84 By  AmySS84
    01.24.16

The Rubbermaid containers are great for storing any left overs, art supplies, or pantry items. You can put them in the microwave or in the refrigerator and they wash well. I even put them in the dishwasher. They make it easy to pack lunch for school or work.

• Milkac By  Milkac
    01.13.16

Rubbermaid is what I have in my cabinets I've tried quite a few through out my life, and trust me there have been several, but I can say these keep my left overs sealed very tightly and any vegetables or fruits that I have cut up, and I also use them for my hubby's leftovers to take to work, he doesn't have to worry about any leaks or spill through.

• maddogscuba21 By  maddogscuba21
    01.13.16

This is one of the best Tupperware sets that I have. As with most people, I have had many different types of Tupperware in the past, but the best thing about these besides being able to stack them nicely they also don't leak. When I take my lunch to work I am not afraid that my pasta sauce is going to end up everywhere in my lunch bag.

• amclaug1 By  amclaug1
    11.05.15

Overall a good set for the price! While they do stain, they stack well in cabinets, saving me from the headache of trying to find matching containers & lids. I am on my second set!

• KiwisFly By  KiwisFly
    08.17.15

This is a good set of Rubbermaid containers. However I love my containers that I have (not Rubbermaid, sorry) where all the lids in set fit EVERY container in thhe collection! Now that is awesome.

• smiln60 By  smiln60
    08.15.15

I purchased this set for my daughters apartment for college. After staying a few days, cooking meals of course , I found that I had to buy a set for myself. They stack well, seal well and are perfect for everything. I particularly like the semi-square design. It let's air circulate around to cool, but no wasted space in the fridge.

• shastansteve By  shastansteve
    08.03.15

Rubbermaid Premier 12 Piece Storage Set was a gift from my husband to replace my more modest disposable food storage containers. I really like the sturdiness of this set. The lids are easy to remove and replace unlike some Tupperware containers. I love the clear bowls making it easy to see what is inside, however they do stain. Overall one of the best on the market.