McDonalds Frappe | SheSpeaks

• Debsparkles Debsparkles
    11.06.13

While it is a bit too sweet, it is a treat you are satisfied with having just once in a while, this can be a good thing.

• jam_i209 jam_i209
    05.05.14

My mom loves these drinks & so one day I decided to give them a try. I really didn't care for them at all. I honestly prefer Burger Kings drinks, they have more of a Starbucks taste to me.

• kam180 By  kam180
    07.21.15

Way too sweet! It's like a liquid sugar drink; should not even have frappe in the name as it probably has a minimal amount of coffee.

• Amber_Lee By  Amber_Lee
    07.21.15

Not a fan of the Chocolate frappe, But i love the Carmel frappes. I usually get one atlas twice a week.

• morganh By  morganh
    07.18.15

I love these, they're delicious! There are multiple flavors to choose from and all of them are tasty.

• brandy42680 By  brandy42680
    06.17.15

I am not personally fond of this coffee drink...the coffee has a bitter after taste! I like strong tasting coffee drinks and this one has it..but it leaves a bitter after taste.

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.16.15

I love the caramel frape from mcdonald's. It's not a lot with a lot of calories so I don't get this like I used to. It's pretty good though! I can easily make my own though that taste similar for cheaper!

• LynnLizzy By  LynnLizzy
    05.04.15

Not a fan......flavor is ok, but feels heavy in your stomach. New England has better options at local shops.

• Ceders10 By  Ceders10
    05.02.15

So good, yet there are so many calories in just a small, but that's for most cold served beverages. Got the caramel one with extra caramel. Very good and super sweet.

• rachelrivera1313 By  rachelrivera1313
    05.01.15

I love these every once in a while. I don't believe it's something I could drink everyday.

• Mnicole By  Mnicole
    02.26.15

Very tasty, sweet, and rich in flavor. Slightly cheaper than other options.

• cdrisinger By  cdrisinger
    11.24.14

Alittle too sweet for me but not to bad since we don't have a Starbucks within 45 miles.