Cream of Wheat Cream of Wheat | SheSpeaks

• MissB22 MissB22
    11.09.11

I was an oatmeal eater and just recently discovered this. I love it. Sometimes oatmeal gets a little too soggy but this has a nice texture.

• Cooky13 By  Cooky13
    08.22.13

Way better than oatmeal

• nanaof4n1 By  nanaof4n1
    08.03.13

Love this on a cold morning.

• CRIENER By  CRIENER
    06.17.13

Yuck. Even "doctored up" it was tasteless and has a weird texture.

• NatStellar By  NatStellar
    04.24.13

I've been eating Cream of Wheat since I was a little girl. My mom would make it for my brothers and I before we headed out to school. It's the perfect hot breakfast for chilly mornings & great comfort food. I love mine with Cream, Sugar & a little butter or Jazz it up with Brown Sugar/Cinnamon/nutmeg.

• pippilongstocking By  pippilongstocking
    04.23.13

I prefer Cream of Wheat over oatmeal or grits, it's a wonderful alternative and great to have any time of the day. I love mine with a bit of butter and sweetener for not only breakfast, but as a nice snack to hold me over until the next meal. Additionally, since this is iron-enriched, I have also counted on it, as well as other iron-rich food sources, to help me during times I was iron-anemic without having to take iron supplements. The smooth, creamy texture is so nice while the warmth of it makes it feel like you are really eating something, rather than a quick, bagged snack. Finally, preparation is quick and easy, making this Cream of Wheat a go-to staple in our kitchen.

• misty3275 By  misty3275
    04.20.13

Quick and easy to make. I like to add brown sugar to mine.

• shoppingnut505 By  shoppingnut505
    03.28.13

Love Cream of Wheat! I buy the variety box and the family loves it. The texture and flavors are just right and preperation is a snap.

• StaceeLynn By  StaceeLynn
    09.09.12

Cream of Wheat has been something that I have eaten since before I can remember, meaning I ate it as a toddler. This was one of the first foods my children ate, and for me it's in my list of comfort foods. For a quick hot breakfast in the morning it can't be beat. You will always be able to find this little red box in my pantry.

• tokapaul By  tokapaul
    09.08.12

I LOVE Cream of Wheat. I always add a little cinnamon, brown sugar, and a splash of milk. Tasty, warm, and delicious!!!

• divasundae By  divasundae
    09.08.12

I am not a cream of wheat fan. I know its been around a long time but it reminds me of something the 3 little bears ate. The texture is like baby food ewww!