Zumba Fitness

Zumba Fitness

4.8
              Rated #3 in Other
34 Reviews 4.8/5 stars

I take a Zumba class every MWF!!! I absolutely love it!!! It is so much fun and goes by so fast you don't even realize an hour has past!!! If you don't have a class near you I'm sure the DVD's are worth the money!!!

Zumba is awesome so much fun! I have had this exercise video set for over 10 years and enjoyed doing it then. My gym started doing a zumba class a few years ago and I still love it. There is something about zumba that releases your inner sexy, makes you feel sooo sexy and gives you a fabulous workout. Great laternative to traditional aerobics classes

This is one of my favorite cardio classes to take. Its fun and fast moving so the hour flys by and give you a great workout. I esp like to do it after weights so I am burning fat (not carbs) and feel I have gotten a full body toning workout as well as cardio.

Zumba is a fun workout and I use it for variety in my workout routines. I like the original Zumba - tried the newest one Exhilarate and did not like it as well as the first one.

I would REALLY love to try ZUMBA! I've heard nothing but great things about it!! And from what I'm reading there are alot of you who are very pleased with ZUMBA!! One day I will get to try it out for myself and reap the benefits of doing so BUT until then I guess I'll just live vicariously through all the other ZUMBA users out there LOL!!!

Love this workout..so much fun and all while trying to stay sexy

zumba is the best workout ever and it sooooooo fun you dont feel like its a workout. i love it.

Zumba's the best I take classes a few times a week, really as often as possible I've lost so much weight. I have it for wii and I'd love to have the dvd set for my house. so much fun!!!

Zumba has literally changed my life. In the past couple of months of doing it, I have lost 15 pounds. This might not seem like a lot, but as I do Zumba more and more, the pounds just keep coming off.

I joined a gym near work that has several Zumba classes weekly, and I started out going twice a week. I had to slow down however, since being older, I had some trouble with aches and pains. I really love it though, and plan to go back in the new year. This is the only fitness plan that has actually made some of the weight fall off.

Zumba is my favorite exercise! Time flys by and you work up a sweat like no other exercise.

I love Zumba! I love that you can do a workout while having fun with friends as you dance!

I LOVE this!! I was 210lbs and now I am 160. This helped decrease my mid section and after you get familiar with the moves it is really fun.

Zumba is a fun way to lose weight and is very hard to dance too. Kind of reminds me of how bad I am at dancing,

This looks like such a fun and unique way to work out