Zumba Fitness Review Page 2 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• stormyfortenberry By  stormyfortenberry
    09.16.12

Zumba is AMAZING!! I am 5'5" and weighed 140 after the birth of my first child. After eating healthy and doing Zumba several times a week, I a now weighing in at 125.5 lbs! I give most of the credit to Zumba. It helps when you find areally great instructor. I also think the live classes are more helpful than using the DVD's.

• andyh44 By  andyh44
    09.07.12

I love Zumba! It is a fun workout that really makes you feel like you are out dancing and not working out. It is a great meeting place for my friends and I instead of always going out to dinner. That being said, it also really depends on the instructor. I did take one Zumba class with an instructor that was not very good and I didn't even break a sweat. Overall though, FABULOUS!

• jakki_edwards By  jakki_edwards
    08.24.12

Zumba is a great workout that keeps it fun! It totally helps tone your body.

• allikaet By  allikaet
    06.05.12

I enjoyed my Zumba fitness class so much that I recently took the instruction course. The classes are a great support group to keep you motivated and the music and dances are so fun and really push you. Love it

• ashleyrose25 By  ashleyrose25
    05.02.12

What a great, fun, sweaty workout! I love doing Zumba, such energetic instructors makes you literally want to get off the couch when the infomercial comes on! I purchased this for our Kinect and I have to say I hated it! I love how with the dvds you don't have to be exactly perfect with the moves you can just kinda freestyle and with the kinect version it has to be perfect! Dvds/classes=awesome, kinect game=not awesome

• rebecca_reichert By  rebecca_reichert
    04.25.12

I love doing zumba! It's such a good workout & it doesnt make you feel like you are really having to "work" for it. It's so much fun!!!

• bayareamommy By  bayareamommy
    03.28.12

I love Zumba! I love that you can do a workout while having fun with friends as you dance!

• cmull328 By  cmull328
    02.07.12

Zumba is my favorite exercise! Time flys by and you work up a sweat like no other exercise.

• PennyWhistle By  PennyWhistle
    12.09.11

I joined a gym near work that has several Zumba classes weekly, and I started out going twice a week. I had to slow down however, since being older, I had some trouble with aches and pains. I really love it though, and plan to go back in the new year. This is the only fitness plan that has actually made some of the weight fall off.

• vmvm97 By  vmvm97
    11.12.11

Zumba has literally changed my life. In the past couple of months of doing it, I have lost 15 pounds. This might not seem like a lot, but as I do Zumba more and more, the pounds just keep coming off.

• sortiz By  sortiz
    10.20.11

Zumba's the best I take classes a few times a week, really as often as possible I've lost so much weight. I have it for wii and I'd love to have the dvd set for my house. so much fun!!!

• klafave By  klafave
    10.17.11

zumba is the best workout ever and it sooooooo fun you dont feel like its a workout. i love it.

• Ricca81 By  Ricca81
    09.26.11

Love this workout..so much fun and all while trying to stay sexy

• GetUpAndTryAgain By  GetUpAndTryAgain
    09.05.11

I would REALLY love to try ZUMBA! I've heard nothing but great things about it!! And from what I'm reading there are alot of you who are very pleased with ZUMBA!! One day I will get to try it out for myself and reap the benefits of doing so BUT until then I guess I'll just live vicariously through all the other ZUMBA users out there LOL!!!

• Dorotea By  Dorotea
    09.02.11

Zumba is a fun workout and I use it for variety in my workout routines. I like the original Zumba - tried the newest one Exhilarate and did not like it as well as the first one.