Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Lotion Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• Diva55 By  Diva55
    08.10.10

I teach school and washing my hands frequently throughout the day. It's awesome.

• amyebug By  amyebug

I love this stuff!

• candacemelancon By  candacemelancon
    08.10.10

Gold Bond Ultimate Lotion is great for children who suffer from excema! Both of my younger children have episodes where their excema becomes an irritation. We have found that the Gold Bond soothes and moisturizes the skin.

• BMcAfee27 By  BMcAfee27
    08.10.10

I love this lotion!!!! It's not greasy and it keeps your skin hydrated all day :)

• swtxsweetie By  swtxsweetie
    07.24.10

Love it! My skin feels so soft after I use this! The bottle looks so bland, but it's great :)

• radar525 By  radar525
    04.07.10

This lotion is the best for winter dry skin. It is so thick that it seems like it would never absorb, but it doesn't leave any greasy or slick feeling on your skin. It also works great if you suffer from those annoying "chicken bumps" on your upper arms.

• FitnessGal By  FitnessGal
    02.27.10

My hands look beautiful after I use Gold Bond! I work in the health industry and am a bit manic about washing my hands, so they become really dry and rough. Gold Bond has been the ONLY lotion that absorbs and leaves my hands super soft and healthy!

• enizabeth2004 By  enizabeth2004
    02.22.10

Had never tried this product but since my husband had really dry skin especially on his hands, we get it a try. Definitely worked on the first 2 days he started using it. His hands felt smoother and look better....

• MomaNikki82 By  MomaNikki82
    11.05.09

Gold Bond Ultimate Lotions are the best hydrating/moisturizing lotions on the market! This lotion lasts ALL DAY! I have never found a lotion that was able to keep your skin soft and moisturized throughout the day without being greasy feeling. The Gold Bond Ultimate Lotion has no leftover residue on your skin and doesn't feel greasy. The price is more than most lotions, but worth every dollar! It's the only lotion that the adults in my family trust to keep their skin feeling soft!