Victoria's Secret Love Spell Perfume Review Page 2 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• tammybaby By  tammybaby
    05.02.14

This is another one of my favorites from VS. Such a light and delicate scent. My teenage daughter likes this one too.

• tammybaby By  tammybaby
    05.02.14

• StaceyLea73 By  StaceyLea73
    04.29.14

I love this fragrance, very light & flirty !!

• StaceyLea73 By  StaceyLea73
    04.29.14

I love this fragrance, very light & flirty !!

• DynamicNova By  DynamicNova
    04.22.14

It's not the worst perfume I've ever had, lasts good and has a pleasant smell, just not the best either.

• DynamicNova By  DynamicNova
    04.22.14

• ashleyamelvin19 By  ashleyamelvin19
    03.08.14

This body spray smells a little too musky in my opinion but it has some nice floral notes that I love, its a great night time scent!

• ashleyamelvin19 By  ashleyamelvin19
    03.08.14

• fariafamilia By  fariafamilia
    03.01.14

Wish I could give it 10 stars!!

• fariafamilia By  fariafamilia
    03.01.14

Wish I could give it 10 stars!!

• rocknrollprincess22 By  rocknrollprincess22
    01.15.14

Amazing! This is one of the best smells vs has, its just so fresh and delicious smelling my boyfriend describes it as a yummy scent that just keeps getting better! Ive repurchased this thousands of times and would recommend this to anyone!

• rocknrollprincess22 By  rocknrollprincess22
    01.15.14

• ClementMom By  ClementMom
    12.07.13

When I first put this on it sorta smells like cat pee, but after a minute or two it actually smells pretty nice. I know it's weird but it's too strong when first sprayed.

• ClementMom By  ClementMom
    12.07.13

• Kaurkarin786 By  Kaurkarin786
    12.05.13

oh heavens! This is simply just the best product out there! I love this!

• Kaurkarin786 By  Kaurkarin786
    12.05.13

oh heavens! This is simply just the best product out there! I love this!

• nw_bargains By  nw_bargains
    11.30.13

Victoria Secret Love Spell is awesome! I have been using it for years and really enjoy the scent.

• nw_bargains By  nw_bargains
    11.30.13

• xxJayyBeautyxx By  xxJayyBeautyxx
    11.26.13

Omg best scent ever!!! Love it ! The smell last long and it is not a smell that is overpowering it is just perfect.

• xxJayyBeautyxx By  xxJayyBeautyxx

• kristine0613 By  kristine0613
    11.26.13

I really like this perfume and have worn it for years!

• kristine0613 By  kristine0613
    11.26.13

I really like this perfume and have worn it for years!

• simbalala By  simbalala
    11.26.13

Victoria Secret has many good perfumes. I love this one. It has the best scent.

• simbalala By  simbalala
    11.26.13

Victoria Secret has many good perfumes. I love this one. It has the best scent.

• eve530 By  eve530
    11.25.13

This is my favorite Victoria' Secret body spray! I love the fruity and clean smell a lot; it's my go-to scent :)

• eve530 By  eve530
    11.25.13

• sugarsnatcher By  sugarsnatcher
    11.23.13

I have been using VS Love Spell for well over a decade now. Although the formula has slightly deviated from its original over the years, I still absolutely adore the scent. Also a very reasonable price for the size (and quality) of product.

• sugarsnatcher By  sugarsnatcher
    11.23.13

• Elennhoff By  Elennhoff
    11.20.13

My favorite scent from vs. I absolutely love this fresh scent, it's cherry blossom, peach and white jasmine. Very clean scent. I always get compliments when wearing it

• Elennhoff By  Elennhoff