Wegmans Grocery Store | SheSpeaks

• Doreyjefferson Doreyjefferson
    01.20.16

Best grocery store to shop at! They have the freshest fruits & vegetables ever! I Love Wegmans

• Rafencat By  Rafencat
    07.18.12

What can I say, but 'Wow, Wegmans." Incredible shopping experience. Knowledgeable staff, products they stand behind and never a doubt as to service. A+ in my book!

• Katiek By  Katiek
    07.15.12

My favorite fancy grocery store. Their fresh and prepared foods is the BEST. They always have a nice variety of produce and feature locally grown, seasonal merchandise. I always spend too much money here.

• Jennifer1111 By  Jennifer1111
    01.20.12

Uncomparable customer service!!!

• mekelsey By  mekelsey
    01.16.12

I regularly think about moving back north for no reason other than WEGMANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• jackieb80 By  jackieb80
    12.30.11

The best store ever...I miss it since moving out of Maryland. Whole Foods comes close but nothing is exactly like Wegman's out here on the west coast.

• jojonic By  jojonic
    12.29.11

I miss Wegmans. I moved away from the Rochester NY area and we do not have them in the midwest. All their stores are clean and well lit with everything you need. Love and miss the one stop shopping.

• jaxgma By  jaxgma
    12.01.11

Wegman's just opened a store about a half hour from us. It is wonderful!! So many good sales and gret choices!

• TinaRofo By  TinaRofo
    11.28.11

LOVE WEGMANS! Food is fresh and great assortment. I have an advantage because it is close, but would travel even if it wasn't

• MissB22 By  MissB22
    11.10.11

I LOVE Wegmans. My husband is from Rochester so when I was living there I went there quite often. I have lived all over the country and this is by far the best grocery store I have every been to. They have everything and the best selection of specialty items. I love it I love it I love it!

• lisa_m_lambert By  lisa_m_lambert
    10.18.11

Best grocery store in the country! Fresh produce and meats, wonderful prepared food, great beer selection, lovely cheese selections and polite employees!