Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer | SheSpeaks

• cheryllo cheryllo
    09.02.14

I started using Jergen's Natural Glow because I have very pale dry skin and skin cancer runs in my family so I try to avoid the sun. When summer rolls around I'd like to have some color. I've used spray tanners and they're ok but this gives me color as well as moisturizing. It leaves a nice, soft, natural looking color so you can't tell that it isn't a suntan. The moisturizer works really well on my skin. It's a great value because you get 2 products in 1 !

• ShellyPet By  ShellyPet
    09.01.14

From fair to glowing in 2 days!

• Blackie55 By  Blackie55
    08.20.14

I love the subtle results you get from this product, you look better but no one knows why!

• sarahburgess By  sarahburgess
    08.13.14

this product works instantly and only looks well when layered evenly

• KaylaL By  KaylaL
    08.09.14

Great product! Starts with a subtle difference then you will notice how much your skin begins to glow. The best drugstore self tanner!

• Brashmom72 By  Brashmom72
    08.08.14

This worked when I used it but I didn't not like the smell.

• SarahDakota By  SarahDakota
    08.08.14

Another great product, at first it is a subtle difference then you will notice how much your skin begins to glow. The best drugstore self tanner!

• Lorie64 By  Lorie64
    08.05.14

I never try to tan my face but do spend time time in the sun in the summer on the water. This is a great product for a quick hint of color for my face.

• keepgoingkat By  keepgoingkat
    07.31.14

I love the subtle results from this product, Great product with nice smell.

• i_speaks By  i_speaks
    07.16.14

I didn't see any kind of result from this. Maybe I wasn't consistent enough applying it everyday. I also wasn't a fan of the rather strong smell. I wish it were less greasy and had spf.

• Addiewag724 By  Addiewag724
    07.13.14

My friend happened to have some of this and i tried it. It just seems like it left my skin feeling greasy and I already have an oily complexion so that is the last thing I need. Smells great and all but I don't like the greasy feeling.