e l f Cosmetics Mineral Face Primer | SheSpeaks

• puttchen puttchen
    11.16.14

This is a very good primer that I think is every bit as good as the high end ones. It's silky smooth and helps your makeup to go on and stay on much better. I'm looking forward to trying the pore refining one as well. Can't beat the price at $3 and even cheaper from ELF when they have their sales!

• Pearlypearl By  Pearlypearl
    05.05.15

I have tried this before and I love it , I defintely rather use the Pore Primer as it helps me keep my makeup longer but this is just as good for any type of skin , go elf!

• Mistybee By  Mistybee
    02.03.15

I love this Primer. Prior to trying any products, my make up did not go on well. I tried several others but found them messy or to thick. This Primer glides on, setting up you face as a smooth canvas for you makeup. It does the job that more expensive brands do. High quality with a low price that will help your makeup ritual easier and beautiful. You'll be pleased with the results

• leximaxine By  leximaxine
    01.11.15

For the price, this primer is as good as it gets! It smoothes out pores without melting. My foundation lasted 7 hours before it began to get oily.

• puttchen By  puttchen
    11.16.14

• twill3 By  twill3
    10.07.14

I use this product every single day, with or without makeup. I used to use L'Oreal Studio Secrets Anti-Redness primer, but I found that was iffy to use. It controlled the redness, but you can very easily use a drop or two too much and have green visible on your face. When I found the e.l.f. primer, it was on sale for $3, but having used it, I would (and have since) pay the $6 full price and probably even more! I believe the L'Oreal product was about $11. The e.l.f. primer takes about two small squirts of the pump, and it just smooths on like magic. There's no green tint to my skin. It prevents redness all day. It feels magnificent. It makes my face feel so soft and silky. It makes me not even want to put any other products over it because it feels so good alone. I have rosacea and tend to blush/flush in my face very easily and it can be horribly embarrassing. The e.l.f. primer prevents that from ever happening and I will never use another product.

• daisymay2010 By  daisymay2010
    09.24.14

I use this primer everyday! I must admit, I rarely used a primer in the past, but as I'm getting older (mid-thirties) I am beginning to get self conscious about fine lines around my eyes. I do not want my makeup to "settle" into those fine lines and make them more noticeable. So, I began using a primer, and this is the first one I have tried. The price for this elf primer is very affordable.

• natac33 By  natac33
    09.24.14

I love it! It feels greasy when you put it on but it doesn't stay that way. It is a great product!

• Sumobabe By  Sumobabe
    09.24.14

I'm beginning to have a few fine lines and I find that this primer helps with those in addition to helping my other skin products last longer. It has an odd, slightly silicone or plastic feel as you apply it to your face, but it is very comfortable to wear. Really helps hide minor imperfections!

• FertilityHollis By  FertilityHollis
    08.08.14

Love this primer. I use another type but elf products are really great for the price and their primers are fantastic.

• rocknrollprincess22 By  rocknrollprincess22
    01.15.14

Its silk in a bottle so smooth and helps makeup stay on long totally worth buying