Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc free Loose Powder | SheSpeaks

• KareyB By  KareyB
    04.27.13

I love this product. I have sensitive skin which is why I started buying this brand. I love everything I have tried from Physicans Formula.

• Kas284 By  Kas284
    04.12.13

This stuff is great! It has good coverage, from light to full. It's very build-able and breathable, and has never irritated my skin!

• wommfan79 By  wommfan79
    02.24.13

Hated it, I won two of these during a raffle at a house party, and while I was excited to use them, my face had other plans. I broke out in a rash and it made me look hideously oily, I'll never buy this again!

• jakki_edwards By  jakki_edwards
    08.24.12

I love this stuff! I have been using it for years! It's a great powder to top off your look. And It is made by a great company.

• freecyclestacy By  freecyclestacy
    07.23.12

I absolutely love this product. Some would be turned away because of the price. This powder retails for between $13-15 at the drugstore. Despite this being an expensive price for the drugstore, this powder is worth it. First, it lasts a long time. I have had the same jar for at least 9 months and I have hardly put a dent in it. Even though it is pricey, you will have this product for a long time! Second, it has no smell and is great for sensitive skin. Finally, it provides a decent many of coverage for a powder foundation, and this coverage can be ramped up with the addition of a liquid underneath.

• Nidiamazing By  Nidiamazing
    07.18.12

It doesn't feel different than my cheaper brands of face powder. Waste of money if you ask me.

• xxcassie2coolxx By  xxcassie2coolxx
    07.17.12

It works great but to much money! Drug store products should not be more then $10.

• noelrocs By  noelrocs
    03.02.12

Love this! This is my go-to powder. I use this the most because it is talc free, very finely milled and the finish is phenomenal. It looks very natural and wears very well. I also love the container. I use a very soft powder brush to apply it and then I blend it in really well, instead of adding more to my face.

• artsylife By  artsylife
    06.28.11

I have sensitive skin so I always use hypoallergenic products. I started using Physicans Formula Mineral Loose Powder about 5 months ago and love it! It's lightweight and provides great coverage. I haven't had any issues with the shade. It looks pretty natural when I apply it over my foundation. I'd definitely recommend it!

• aryial By  aryial
    12.03.10

never have try this product before ,would like to try light beige