Hard Candy Makeup Line Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• rach332011 By  rach332011
    07.19.12

I like the Glow all the way, the baked bronzer in tropics used as a highlight and the plixigloss is cute over my Tarte lip stain but some products a definitely hit or miss.

• kathykelley By  kathykelley
    09.03.11

I love hard candy but some products are not to good i really like there mouthing of lip shine in love dove . smells great and color is light and not to dark really pretty colors to chose from that is all i have really tried but i think i will try more sometime soon

• dragonfire79 By  dragonfire79
    04.13.11

I really like the Hard Candy line for its price. Some of it is hit or miss though. I have the Sheer Envy primer and I love it but I also bought the Nobody's Perfect concealing palette and it is a waste of money. Hardly any pigmentation and it just felt greasy. The yellow also feathered on my eyelid. I also have the Glamoflauge concealer and I love it. Covers well and doesn't cake up under my eyes.

• Pearliieee By  Pearliieee
    09.16.10

I personally, only like there baked duo shadows, everything else out of the items I have tried are horrible.

• bell5love By  bell5love
    09.13.10

I would give zero stars for this actually. It looked so adorable and fun in the packaging not to mention affordable, but I guess you get what you pay for because when I tried putting any of it on it was non-existent.

• bernicecookie By  bernicecookie
    07.11.10

Adorable! Great for teens or someone needing a quick sparkle enhancement, but not for the die-hard glam queen. Decently price and totally fun, though!

• v8pontiacgirl By  v8pontiacgirl
    06.30.10

I'm totally impressed on my discovery of this product at Walmart. It's actually really great! I wouldn't consider it Dior, but it's pretty close to designer premium. I especially like the Take me out eye liners.

• NIKKIC10 By  NIKKIC10
    06.28.10

NOT REALLYA BIG FAN. THE COLORS AREN'T AS PIGMENTED AS I WOULD HAVE LIKED THEM TO BE.

• radar525 By  radar525
    04.07.10

Not bad makeup, but it seems like the formulation has changed from when it used to be a "premium" makeup versus a Wal-Mart line. The shadows are not as pigmented or easily blendable as before and the packaging has changed. The colored mascaras are great though - an easy way to perk up your look.

• prettymuchsb By  prettymuchsb
    04.06.10

i have one of the bronzers from this line, the lightest one i believe and i also have their concealer palette and i think that they are pretty good for the price.

• glittergoddess By  glittergoddess
    03.17.10

I absolutely love the entire Hard Candy line! They are great quality products for a really affordable price. The eye shadows and lipsticks are so pigmented and the gloss is so shiny without any stickiness. My favorite gloss of the moment is the Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss in # 154 All American Girl

• Larak12 By  Larak12
    02.10.10

Hey Mardel! It's sold at walmart and if you can't find it at your walmart, you can find it at walmart.com

• Liny07 By  Liny07
    02.06.10

I love the Hard Candy make up line. I bought about 5 of the eye shadows and i love them. They go on really nice and one little bottle comes with 2 colors so its like 3bucks each color and they only sold at Walmart =]

• babygirl20 By  babygirl20
    02.03.10

i really like this makeup line...i absolutely love their lipsticks and eye shadows...i wasnt too impressed with their concealer palette but overall...its awesome!

• erin261983 By  erin261983
    02.01.10

good colors...plenty to choose from...not too expencive and the makeup goes on great