Burts Bees Lip Balm | SheSpeaks

• jassos jassos
    12.28.14

I love all natural products that are kind to me, my health and the environment. Burt's Bees delivers all that and in scents that are invigorating and keep the soft skin of my lips protected and moisturized.

• Shakrya_J By  Shakrya_J
    12.29.17

Smooth lips

I often use this toothpaste alot, whenever my lips feel dry I put some on and this lip balm leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth. And after about even a day or two your lips may show a smooth difference.

• TheNayli22 By  TheNayli22
    12.27.17

I cannot go one day without it!

I'm in love with Burt's Bees lip balm, I cannot go one day without it! They keep my lips hydrated, some lip balms tend to make my lips get chapped a lot easier but I've never had that happen to me with these. This product not only keeps my lips moisturized but also smells so great. I definitely recommend you try these. They are also very affordable!

• Livvy13 By  Livvy13
    11.14.16

This product worked better than any other lip balm. I would frequently get dried cracked lips that would bleed. Not only would this lip balm stop it from getting worse, it would repair my damaged and bleeding lips quickly. This is a must have for me even in summer.

• WholeBeautyBlog By  WholeBeautyBlog
    02.20.16

The best! I am a lip balm addict and can't go anywhere without it. I keep at least one in my desk and purse at all times. I apply it so much, that I have to get a lip balm with natural ingredients, and this fits the bill! I love the fresh peppermint taste, and it feels very moisturizing on the lips. This is my favorite lip balm!

• MsNVet By  MsNVet
    11.24.15

Really smooth application, instant moisture without a greasy feel. Holds up to wind and sun. I don't have to constantly reapply. Flavors are yummy but not overbearing. Nice ,natural and effective.

• OneNoGirl By  OneNoGirl
    11.18.15

Burt's Bees is one of my most favorite natural brand lines. Their lip balms are the best and they not only have various scents/flavors but have even introduced colors (various lip lines). Favorite balm is the one with cooling effect and the coconut - all are moisturizing and keep my lips healthy especially though the dry winters. I always keep one with my wristlet (id, wallet, phone).

• JulieGazley By  JulieGazley
    11.12.15

Burts Bees original Lip Balm is my absolute favorite lip balm product ever. The original has peppermint oil in it for a nice cooling tingle to your lips after you apply it. Great to kiss your partner right after applying. You both get a tingly feeling. This product is super moisturizing. If my lips get chapped from not using it, I put it on and the chapped lips go away pretty fast.

• Bonnie123 By  Bonnie123
    10.10.15

The Berts Bees lip product was much to heavy when applied. I was reminded of the texture of honey comb. The fragrance was nice.

• SuperNina By  SuperNina
    10.05.15

Burt's bees is a great product during the summer. The chapstick are with beautiful soft pigments that are natural with every skin tone. I'm very pale and my mother is dark skin we both love the product.

• adrilov18 By  adrilov18
    08.02.15

Youve gotta love burt bees. I love the moisture it leaves on my lips and i love the color tints they come in. And most important i love the ingredients they put in it. Its natural ingredients