Dominos Pizza | SheSpeaks

• ishhappens ishhappens
    03.20.14

I dont well how known it is that dominos previously used to get not very good ratings for pizza but i hope everyone who thought this years back goves dominos another shot. They have so many new pizzas and even theyre basic has been revised. The deep dish is so amazing. They have some pretty good sandwiches for a pizza shop which is a nice change from typical pizza once in awhile. They also have these little chocolate lava cakes that are to die for! I now typically tend to order dominos more than any as to where before i probably might not even consider calling.

• ElenaB ElenaB
    11.09.12

Domino's pizza does'nt have a great flavor. I like their hot wings but that's about it. I definately don''t go there for the pizza.

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.17.15

I used to love their pizza but now its just ok.. theres other better options. I love their parm bbites though and lave cake mmmm.

• Rileylam09 By  Rileylam09
    04.02.15

Being able to place an order online is truly the best. I'm not a fan of the phone and lose my train of thought easily so online ordering is a god send. I love how you can see when your piZza is cooking and when it is ready to go. The garlic crust on their pizza is to die for.

• kplindn By  kplindn
    10.07.14

I love being able to place an order online and get free delivery (for ShopRunner members). They also have great prices and coupons all the time. The pizza is not the same as you'd get from the small pizza place but I like it. The crust is soft and you can build your own pizza the way you like it.

• SoCoWineGirl By  SoCoWineGirl
    10.06.14

Dominos is consistently good and is a great value. I usually place my order online for pickup and it is very easy and convenient. The thin crust is my favorite. I like they way they cut the pizza slices into squares rather than triangles. Overall, I would say for the price, Dominos is a great choice.

• msbttchin By  msbttchin
    08.27.14

Like the Pizza at Domino's and we often eat there when the kids want pizza There is always an issue with online ordering. There is a Domino's 6 miles from our house but online they say they dont deliver. when you call they say that they do and they will as long as I order over the phone so therefore I can never get the online deals that come with ordering them online and they wont honor them if you are FORCED to order over the phone.

• Beautiful56 By  Beautiful56
    08.20.14

I do not like Domino's pizza at all especially the thin crust! It tastes like a newspaper! Had delivery and it was ice cold. I will not get another pizza from them and do not recommend them to anybody!

• szabofamily5 By  szabofamily5
    08.08.14

I love their flat crust pizzas!! The best for down here in Fl

• montanagal78 By  montanagal78
    06.10.14

love their pizzas and wings

• bambiluv By  bambiluv
    04.11.14

Great pizza . great prices!! Fast service wether i pick up or get it delivered. I don't really care for the wings, sandwiches pastas or any desert they offer :( Stricktly PIZZA :)

• mandi_galae By  mandi_galae