Softsoap Body Butter Scrub Coconut Review Page 2 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• sherrymarie44 By  sherrymarie44
    11.20.14

I love this product. it smells wonderful and my skin feels so smooth.

• urmyshado By  urmyshado
    11.19.14

It's pretty good ,except for the fact that it leaves you feeling greasy sometimes.

• JennaRMartin By  JennaRMartin
    10.27.14

This product smells great but not for me. It is a little too moisturizing and my skin feels greasy after it. Maybe it would be great for someone with dry skin?

• Njs4evergirl By  Njs4evergirl
    06.10.14

I used this before I remember because at first I thought it was shampoo or conditioner

• joeypleasee By  joeypleasee
    05.12.14

I love the scent of this shower gel!!!! I love coconut smell in skin products so this product was definitely a plus for me. It definitely hydrates the skin within the first use and it's inexpensive which is the best !! definitely reccomend to anyone!

• blondie4life By  blondie4life
    05.12.14

This is the ONLY body wash I use! It smells amazing and makes my skin really soft!

• savaannahreese By  savaannahreese
    05.05.14

It smells so great, I love how you can feel it cleaning your skin. :)

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.06.14

This doesn't really exfoliate your skin. It is more like a gentle scrubber. I like to wash my feet with it after I've been in the garden since the rougher texture seems to do a little more to remove dirt, but I don't think it's really sloughing off any dead skin or anything.

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    02.18.14

Love Love this body soap. The smell is amazing and my skin feels the same way after using, smooth and soft!

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    01.22.14

Smells great, but is not an exfoliator. More of a cleanser.

• alwaysblabbing By  alwaysblabbing
    09.05.13

This is my favorite body wash. I love the texture of it and it so creamy. I also don't have to use an exfoliater with this wash. It lathers great if you don't stand directly under the shower head. I love the way it smells and i feel very clean after using.

• volgirlforlife By  volgirlforlife
    09.04.13

I would use this priduct any day its great

• desertmoon By  desertmoon
    08.28.13

Even my little girl like it

• princess4224 By  princess4224
    08.24.13

I rarely buy body wash from a drugstore, but when I was in a pinch I picked a bottle of this up. I loved it and have bought several bottles since then. Although I like this product, I prefer body washes with lotions and body sprays available.

• Sculthorpe By  Sculthorpe
    08.23.13

This body wash smells wonderful, a great summertime scent! I also like the exfoliating beads...leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. Softsoap products are affordable to, which is a definite plus!