Nicholas Sparks Dear John

Nicholas Sparks Dear John

4.6
              Rated #35 in Books
35 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

I am a HUGE Nicholas Sparks fan........and I must say I have never been disappointed.

I have read almost every one of his books. Love them all! They are hard to put down!

Once you start reading his books, it is so hard to put them down! I have read almost all of his books if not all of them and never been disappointed!

One of the best books I have ever read. It had me so involved in the book the whole time! I loved it! :)

i loved this book. i read it when i went out hunting with my boyfriend. i read the majority of it in one day. Very good

I love most books by Nicholas Sparks, but this one was hands-down my favorite of all his stories. I can't even begin to tell you how much I cried while reading this...which always signifies a wonderful reading experience for me.

I loved this book. I will one day watch the movie. From beginning to end it was an amazing book!

One of the best books I have read in awhile, deff. worth in investing in!

I'm so excited for my sister to finish reading this, all my friends had and they loved it

This is such a classic story I loved it! It made me laugh cry and get mad which is all you can ask for in a book,

This was an absolutely fantastic book. By far the best Nicholas Sparks book I have read!

Got this at Target and couldn't put it down. I read all day and finished it that evening. I can't wait to see the movie.

This one is a tear jerker. I really enjoyed it.

The book was a great read and I just went to see the movie and enjoyed it as well. It is a classic Nicholas Sparks novel of course... The movie ending could have used a little work but I loved the actors in this movie. They were believable and enjoyable to watch.

I want to see this!!!