Nintendo Wii New Super Mario Bros | SheSpeaks

• This is by far my favorite family video game to play! My kids beg me to play with them, and I'm happy to.

• Kellil1980 By  Kellil1980
    09.24.15

My family really loves this game... I have a 14, 11, and 6 year old and they all love to play it!

• yogiandbooboo By  yogiandbooboo
    07.14.15

This is a great family or single person game to play. It's pretty easy, and it has secret areas in each level. Some of these unlock shortcuts to different worlds. It is challenging, but fun to play. The player can switch back and forth between worlds as well. It is so much more improved from the original game with more mini-games that are different and much better graphics.

• amberannihilate By  amberannihilate
    04.16.15

I'm 25 years old and I love this game. I don't really play video games by myself but when I have friends come over we loves to have a couple drinks and play Wii. Mario is fun because you can play with multiple players, and its way more entertaining then the generic Wii sports games. Its also easy enough that if my nieces or nephews come over its fun for them too!

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    02.05.15

• Ruby95 By  Ruby95
    02.01.15

Awesome game. Love playing with others and beat the game!

• sassy19 By  sassy19
    05.24.14

bought this for my grandson he loves this game

• SharonDellimagine By  SharonDellimagine
    05.07.14

A great upgrade to the original game. Especially like that it's multi-player

• HannahRubsam By  HannahRubsam
    04.22.14

Love this very close to the one I grew up with I play it over and over also easy enough for my toddler to play!

• Missxjewel By  Missxjewel
    04.02.14

Best game ever!

• tiffie By  tiffie
    03.31.14

I love to play this with my 7 year old, who thinks Super Mario is something new. I love how they took something that has been around for so long and revamped the gaming experience for the newer generation!