Its Complicated Movie | SheSpeaks

• lostbeforedark56 By  lostbeforedark56
    01.29.10

This movie was absolutly fabulous. I really didnt have a need to see this movie, but watched it anyways and was so glad that I did, I laughed from beginning to end and the story line was great was not predictable at all. I can't wait to bring this home on DVD.

• Hollysanders By  Hollysanders
    01.27.10

I loved this movie! It's a feel good movie with a great story that moves well. Great actors and a funny plot that kept us laughing. We left this movie with a smile.

• meeshkap By  meeshkap
    01.27.10

Alec Baldwin was my favorite part of the whole movie. He was hysterical!!

• blancac97 By  blancac97
    01.27.10

I saw It's Complicated a couple of weeks ago and thought it was ok. I do love Meryl Streep, but the story seemed to drag at times.

• KATANN322 By  KATANN322
    01.24.10

I absolutely love Meryl Streep! We saw It's Complicated last weekend and it was great! I give it five stars!

• flower54 By  flower54
    01.13.10

I thought this was a very enjoyable movie. The more movies I see with Meryl Streep the more I like her. I really liked it. There were some serious moments. But most of it was funny.