Dr Pepper Diet Cherry | SheSpeaks

• yarbr012 yarbr012
    06.06.20

delicious!

This is one of my favorite diet sodas! It has no unpleasant aftertaste and I like it better than regular diet Dr. Pepper. I have a hard time finding this in stores lately though.

• nicolep By  nicolep
    06.27.13

dr pepper has been my favorite soda since i was a little girl....now its my daughters FAVORITE!!! YUMMY CRISP AND GREAT WITH BARBEQUE!!!

• paulanderssen5 By  paulanderssen5
    06.27.13

This is the best diet soda I have ever tried. There is really no artificial aftertaste, unlike most diet sodas. I'm not sure how they pulled that off. I'd probably rate Diet Dr Pepper Cherry ahead of Dr Pepper Ten. It's really good and not that much different from regular Dr Pepper Cherry.

• aruiz333 By  aruiz333
    08.17.12

This is my favorite soda ever. The refreshing taste of Diet Dr Pepper gets even better with the tart cherry flavor. It goes really well with a summer chicken salad or a veggie burger.

• dmo930 By  dmo930
    08.15.12

Diet Dr Pepper Cherry is my absolute favorite soda, Diet Dr Pepper has always been a favorite but adding the taste of cherry is just yummy. I don't drink soda too often, but when I do this is the one I choose.

• Tiggs423 By  Tiggs423
    08.13.12

I love the taste of Dr. Pepper on it's own but add in cherry and it's a party. The best part about Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper is that you can't tell it's diet. It's got a great, sweetness to it that doesn't taste like a heap of chemicals the way some other diet drinks do. I'm a pepper :)

• jtasgurl81 By  jtasgurl81
    07.12.12

I love this soda! I'm not a big soda drinker, but for some reason when I was pregnant, I had a huge craving for this. It has a perfect combination cherry flavor and dr. pepper.

• kly1490 By  kly1490
    05.25.12

I have always loved Diet Dr. Pepper. It is by far the best diet drink. The Cherry flavor adds something to it and is also great.

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.25.12

YUM love the cherry flavor in my dr. pepper!

• sherryc2001us By  sherryc2001us
    03.01.12

This is good, very good. It has no aftertaste and the 2 liter does not go flat as fast as other drinks. Maybe I'm just drinking it faster.... I did not expect it to taste like it does. It will become your new carbonated drink.

• MollyS19 By  MollyS19
    09.24.11

My favorite pop!! It is the best pop ever!! The cherry flavor is so amazing!