Dr Pepper Diet Cherry | SheSpeaks

• aruiz333 By  aruiz333
    08.17.12

This is my favorite soda ever. The refreshing taste of Diet Dr Pepper gets even better with the tart cherry flavor. It goes really well with a summer chicken salad or a veggie burger.

• dmo930 By  dmo930
    08.15.12

Diet Dr Pepper Cherry is my absolute favorite soda, Diet Dr Pepper has always been a favorite but adding the taste of cherry is just yummy. I don't drink soda too often, but when I do this is the one I choose.

• Tiggs423 By  Tiggs423
    08.13.12

I love the taste of Dr. Pepper on it's own but add in cherry and it's a party. The best part about Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper is that you can't tell it's diet. It's got a great, sweetness to it that doesn't taste like a heap of chemicals the way some other diet drinks do. I'm a pepper :)

• jtasgurl81 By  jtasgurl81
    07.12.12

I love this soda! I'm not a big soda drinker, but for some reason when I was pregnant, I had a huge craving for this. It has a perfect combination cherry flavor and dr. pepper.

• kly1490 By  kly1490
    05.25.12

I have always loved Diet Dr. Pepper. It is by far the best diet drink. The Cherry flavor adds something to it and is also great.

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.25.12

YUM love the cherry flavor in my dr. pepper!

• sherryc2001us By  sherryc2001us
    03.01.12

This is good, very good. It has no aftertaste and the 2 liter does not go flat as fast as other drinks. Maybe I'm just drinking it faster.... I did not expect it to taste like it does. It will become your new carbonated drink.

• MollyS19 By  MollyS19
    09.24.11

My favorite pop!! It is the best pop ever!! The cherry flavor is so amazing!

• ZacharysMommy77 By  ZacharysMommy77
    09.18.11

By far my favorite soda! Excellent taste! Doesn't taste like a diet soda usually does.. no bad after taste!

• Rnkmom By  Rnkmom
    02.25.11

I love the dr. pepper diet cherry. It's a great flavor.