Gerber Gentle Plus Formula Review Page 2 of 4 | SheSpeaks

• Jacquelineh18 By  Jacquelineh18
    05.13.14

This formula made my life easier my son was so fussy and uncomfortable when he was born. my friend tld me about this formula so we decided to try it. i saw a huge difference in a week. i love it and he is still currently on it.

• jenigirl4 By  jenigirl4
    05.04.14

For my daughter, Gerber saved our sanity. She was a preemie and could not nurse, she had tummy and reflux issues. Gerber Gentle made her feel better and she thrived on it. We are happy to say although breast is best if baby needs something different Gerber is our first choice.

• jackster By  jackster
    05.03.14

My daughter uses this brand!

• Kimberlybutmom By  Kimberlybutmom
    04.29.14

Only formula we use. Gentle and great for babies.

• Vanna92 By  Vanna92
    02.23.14

My baby loves this formula but she does have a hard time havng a bowel movement

• jvalbooks By  jvalbooks
    10.15.13

This gave my son severe gas and stomach pains. I wouldn't recommend it.

• Kmom721 By  Kmom721
    08.20.13

Would not recommend. Kids hate it. Constipated them severely.

• angie1966 By  angie1966
    08.10.13

After several tries,this was the only one that didnt cause stomach problems

• sofianne By  sofianne
    06.18.13

We have never had a problem with this formula, she loves it!

• mommybakes By  mommybakes
    06.09.13

My little one had acid-reflux and spit up so much until we found this formula! I can't believe, as popular as it is, our Dr. didn't recommend this first! We even tried the very expensive Nutrimigen, which he hated! This was a life-saver! Will start out with this brand for our next child!

• miamidiva16 By  miamidiva16
    05.16.13

Trusted brand and have been using this product with my kids for years.. LOVE IT!!

• allymike2005 By  allymike2005
    04.26.13

Good formula. I definitely recommend it.

• okiegirl03 By  okiegirl03
    04.19.13

This formula really helped my son with digestion. He wasn't as gassy and not as fussy. I had tried other formulas and this one was the best overall. Gerber is a brand I trust.

• meganhandyside By  meganhandyside
    01.16.13

This is the formula that we used for our daughter. It seemed to clear up her gas and settle her tummy within a few days of starting it

• Liliana6 By  Liliana6
    10.15.12

this is absolutely a good formula I've bought it for my daughter and she really likes it, she doesnt spit up or get constipated.