Shutterfly Photo Books | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    06.24.14

Easy to use to make photo albums. I have done this for Christmas presents, birthday parties, baby showers and retirements. You just upload your photos and drop them into an album and format it as you wish. My family looks foward to seeing what new creation I will have every Christmas.

• Carrie52Mac By  Carrie52Mac
    11.29.14

Okay, this company makes me want to pull my hair out and scream!! I have in the last two days sat for an hour each night uploading photos. It takes forever!!!! Then, it timed our and I thought all my work was gone. I use this, but I really hate it. Also, calendar sate creation or recreation is tedious.

• MadelinePugh By  MadelinePugh
    11.10.14

I absolutely love Shutterfly! I use it to print the majority of my photos. I have made books and other products with them and they have all turned out wonderfully. This is truly a great company for capturing moments and making them into memories. I would definitely continue to use Shutterfly!

• sdcrisco By  sdcrisco
    11.07.14

I have made two of these and I have been 100% satisfied with both. This is an awesome gift for the holidays!!

• ClassySassyMrs By  ClassySassyMrs
    09.17.14

Super easy to use and always turn out great. We have photo books for our engagement photos, honeymoon, concerts and parts of our wedding. They are always running deals, too around the ends of seasons or holidays. Really helps you build your collection of photo books and preserve your memories. Never make photo books anywhere else because they always deliver.

• babagrlshell By  babagrlshell
    09.06.14

Super user friendly, nearly idiot proof. Makes a GREAT gift for grandparents. It's literally our go-to gift for the grandparents from our children.

• birdwhisperer By  birdwhisperer
    08.02.14

Always order from them. I keep all my photos on there website and ot's easy to create photo books to send to the family this way.

• amberjeannetti By  amberjeannetti
    07.13.14

I made my daughter and my son a book from shutterfly, and they turned out amazing. I love this website. so easy to use and amazing products

• katfos By  katfos
    06.24.14

• Meganelewin By  Meganelewin
    05.13.14

Great for gifts and to keep photos organized

• yellowmommy By  yellowmommy
    05.01.14

Easy to use, great discounts from various business partners, continued discounts for next purchase, quality product, quick delivery. Had difficulty finding photos clear enough but was still able to use some by changing page format. Could not figure out how to opt out of the optional page helper thing but was not to costly since only paid for that and shipping. Received an adorable coffee table style book of memories, (hard cover, thick pages) everyone who visits can enjoy.