Biore Pore Perfect Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser | SheSpeaks

• favoredbygod favoredbygod
    01.21.14

I've seen this product, and i would really like to try it, i hope that this product will work on me.

• amber_in_al By  amber_in_al
    10.26.11

I got a free sample! This is a great face cleanser! I've tried multiple face washes in the past, and this is great compared to others. It is thick enough that it will lather good in on your hands or on your face. It leaves a cool, refreshing, clean feeling.

• Heavenly By  Heavenly
    10.12.11

ONe of my preferred face washes that I use

• Stef67 By  Stef67
    05.30.11

This is a great product for the summer- it cleans your pores, gets rid of all the sweat and makeup build-up, and feels nice and cold!

• Vidaxylia By  Vidaxylia
    11.05.10

I have oily, acne prone skin so I've spent a long time searching for good cleansers. This one is great! Controls the oil throughout the day. It really cleans your skin and leaves it with a fresh, tingling feeling. However, I would say that it can be quite drying, especially in the winter, so I only use it at night and apply a very moisturizing lotion. This cleanser lathers well and has a pleasant smell. You get a lot of product for the price so I definitely think it's worth trying.

• pinkpixie By  pinkpixie
    04.11.10

I have just recently finished the cleanser, which lasted forvever, and tired another face wash. I took Biore for granted, it was the best face wash ever! It cleaned so well, never overdrying, great for my sensitive/oily skin. 5 stars

• jen6celica By  jen6celica
    01.08.10

Best astringent, nice smell.

• Stephbff By  Stephbff
    01.07.10

Love this stuff! Not only does it work but it is also cheap.

• penney00 By  penney00
    01.04.10

I've used this for years and I think it is great.

• Jennifermchappell By  Jennifermchappell
    01.04.10

I had really oily skin and on top of that using makeup was just a disaster! i heard about the Biore collection and i decided to try the ice cleanser and the astringent, it truly has worked better than anything i have ever used and leaves my skin so clean! and it actually last all day even with my make up!! I would tell everyone i know to at least try it for a couple of weeks! you will see a change!