Dr Brown's  by Handicraft Natural Flow BPA free Baby Bottles

Dr Brown's by Handicraft Natural Flow BPA free Baby Bottles

4.4
              Rated #15 in Feeding
87 Reviews 4.4/5 stars

Nice bottles Nice bottles, the only brand that my daughter likes!

game changer love these to help a baby have less colic and gas!

The best I used these bottles for my son, and now I buy them for my grandkids and they do not disappoint. My grandson gets really bad gas, and these help a lot. Just make sure to clean them really well when you wash them

Great bottles ! Dr. Brown's were the only bottles I used for my 3 kids. They are durable, helpful, and easy for babies to drink. I never had an issue using them. My kids loved them too !

Good, but not ideal for breastfed babies. Nice size bottles and they do seem to help with gas. Our daughter didn't like the nipple on these bottles as it was very flexible and small compared to others we've tried. We would try again, but didn't end up being our first choice. Not idea for breastfed babies.

My go to bottle This was my go to with my daughter! They helped prevent gas. I did receive some that leaked but the company sent me new ones. There are several pieces to clean but it really is worth it.

Good Ok, so originally I hated these bottles because they leaked all over. But my baby has had really bad gas and I got desperate. How could there be so many good reviews if they all leak? What am I doing wrong? Turns out, the fill line "do not fill above this line" is obvious once you look for it. The directions "hold at 45 degrees and keep the vent end out of the milk" is much less obvious. Both are definitely complicated to figure out when you haven't slept properly in months. Bottom line is that they really reduce gas... but be careful how you hold them and fill them to feed you baby. If you're careful, they work like a charm.

Our first babe used these so well we decided to try them with our twins. Nearly 9 months later we are still only using these bottles. All three of our kiddos are so different with their feeding preferences but these bottles worked great for them all!

Best bottles These bottles have prevented all four of my children from ever getting an ear infection. They do have a couple extra parts that are needed to push air away from baby, well worth the extra steps.

Worth the hassle of extra parts. We love our Dr. Browns bottles. I'm a true believer that these reduce gas and colic as neither of my kids suffered from it. I will say, it's a big pain in the rear to wash all of the extra pieces, but in my opinion, it's well worth it.

Good bottle set with a great price This is a great starter bottle set. It's a great value price wise and it's nice that it comes with 2 different sizes. My daughter had no issues with this nipple. It's also easy to find anywhere you might register which is a bonus for family and friends trying to shower your new little one. I would definitely recommend to both new and experienced Moms.

I love these bottles. My granddaughter does not get gas and tummy aches using these bottles. When we used other bottles, the baby had trouble sleeping due to being too gassy. These bottles make a baby happier and comfortable. These are the only bottles we use. They are the best!!

Not the best I got these in hopes that they would work for my baby. But everytime I used them and my daughter drank out of them they leaked! And I only had 4 oz in the 8 oz bottles

less gas I absolutely love these bottles. My baby has less gas and hiccups when I use these. They are easy to clean and assemble. Great product.

Like!! I like these bottles because for one they are versatile and for two you can properly make a full oz bottle with them unlike most others that do not leave enough room for the formula once the water is inside.