Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment

Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment

4.7
              Rated #2 in Diapers & Diapering
268 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

Fast relief for sensitive skin As a mom of 5, I really love Aquaphor for sensitive skin. My kids have psoriasis and it really helps the troubled spots. I also use for my cracked dry hands. Quick relief and easy to apply. I carry it in my bag!

Works for anything From diaper rash to tattoos this stuff works great to heal it!

Best Diaper Rash This is great healing ointment. It helped my son heal fast from his diaper rash. We tried everything and only this worked for us. I would recommend using this ointment for your new baby and toddler.

Great healing and best ointment. Really heals the blister and makes it smooth

Great healing and best ointment. Really heals the blister and makes it smooth

Really Helps Dry Skin This or product is amazing. It really works great by helping dry skin. I currently have been using it by putting a thin layer of lotion and then this product over it and it really helps the dry skin greatly.

impressed We normally use coconut oil but its too thick. This is the best consistency.

Magic in a bottle This stuff is magic in a bottle. My son had a breakout from a diaper he was allergic to so we put a little of this on his butt and the next morning the rash was gone! Now I keep a bottle on hand everywhere we go!

Great for eczema and other dry skin disorders. Do NOT leave this in the heat tho because it will cause a water layer on top.

Love this product I use this product for my son everytime I change his diaper after he poops and thank God he has not gotten a rash since he was born. I?ve also put it on what looked like a ?bite? and it went away. Love this product!

Great for diaper rash! Use this all the time for my kids! Works great on diaper rash, chapped lips, and dry spots on skin.

Works This lotion works great even on super dry areas. It helped heal my dry cracked heels.

Favorite for diaper rash Alwaya trusted Aquaphor for my babies. Its a cure all for diaper rash and eczema

Great for dry skin I have tried many skin lotions. I would try them based on if it was on sale or I had a coupon. I did try Aquaphor based on having a coupon and it was on sale. I used this on my dry elbows, hands & feet. This product worked great. After 2-s days my elbows were soft & smooth. This has become one of my favorite skin lotions

Excellent Product Excellent soothing/healing lotion for babies bottoms as well as any age person looking for moisturized healing. Used it n my hand for a small cut from a knife and overnight the cut was much better. Have been using aquaphor for years and am never without a tube.