Aquafresh Iso Active Whitening Toothpaste | SheSpeaks

• DaringSpecimen7 DaringSpecimen7
    10.21.13

This is by far the most refreshing toothpaste I have used.The foaming action is almost instantaneous and reaches every nook and cranny of my mouth.It is also the most minty toothpaste,it actually lasts after spitting/rinsing it out.

• tina_kelly2011 By  tina_kelly2011
    12.11.14

My family loves this brand of tooth paste . Makes your mouth feel clean and refreshing.

• kngmckellar By  kngmckellar
    12.07.14

I love Aquafresh toothpaste because it makes my whole mouth feel so fresh and clean. Also helps to keep my teeth looking their whitest.

• ashleymaecolson By  ashleymaecolson
    09.27.14

I love this and the way it cleans. the taste i cant say the same.

• onlycheryl By  onlycheryl
    08.30.14

I bought this because I had a coupon and it was on sale. I love it. It makes my teeth feel so clean. My biggest dislike is the yucky taste. Though I do continue to use it, I wish they could make the taste a little better.

• hkmcman By  hkmcman
    08.13.14

I use this toothpaste and love it. My teeth feel super clean.

• penanayeli By  penanayeli
    08.06.14

Absolutely love aquafresh, it leaves my teeth feeling clean but the taste isn't the best.

• dkfugate By  dkfugate
    05.28.14

this is one of my favorites,i like the way it makes my mouth feel,and my breath fresh

• tammybaby By  tammybaby
    05.02.14

I like the original Aquafresh so I thought I'd try this. It left my teeth feeling clean but I just didn't like the taste of it.

• afaye5 By  afaye5
    02.20.14

Aquafresh.. the name says it all. My mouth feels so clean and I am never self concious about my breath when around others. On top of the impressive teeth whitening it has to offer, the taste is just as inticing. I would highly recommend using this toothpaste.

• reisza By  reisza
    02.20.14

I personally prefer Aquafresh over all other toothpaste. Definitely leaves me with the most fresh and clean feeling.