JELL-O Mousse Temptations Review Page 2 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• draw90 By  draw90
    12.02.12

I don't like this because the after taste! It is good enought to eat when you want chocolate but you'll still want the real thing after eatting this.

• ConnieB By  ConnieB
    12.02.12

I liked this product. I have tried two of the flavors and it was really good. The only down side is that it is expensive in my opinion and I can't buy it unless it is on sale or if I have a coupon.

• sherryllmac By  sherryllmac
    09.05.12

I have tried this once and its okay.

• nichole2 By  nichole2
    10.02.11

My family and I thought these were great. The smooth chocolate was very yummy and if you can get kids to try new things your ahead of the game already.

• KathyCouponer By  KathyCouponer
    05.28.11

Origianlly bought this Mousse with a coupon but have been buying this ever since. Right now I have a package of the Jell-O Raspberry Cheesecake and the Double Chocolate Mousse in my refrigerator. They are not a pudding but a thick creamy mousse consistency. When they're on sale or I have a coupon I'll stock up on these. Delish!

• songofsongs By  songofsongs
    04.06.11

These were really good and a big hit with the family! Jello needs to make a bigger selection of flavors to choose from though. I just wish they weren't so pricey or I'd buy than more often.

• elainee02 By  elainee02
    08.01.10

So Delicious!!! I love these plus they're only 60 cal. I'm had Carmel & Chocolate. Both good flavors. They're great if you're trying to lose weight, like I am :D

• lesh4537 By  lesh4537
    07.22.10

Love these...especially when on sale or coupon I stock up and can't keep them in the house!

• COOKIESANDCREAM By  COOKIESANDCREAM
    06.27.10

love this low calorie and great taste. also love the airy light texture..would like to see a white chocolate one too..2 varieties is not enough. plus the prize is a little high but still 5 stars

• kellieleigh86 By  kellieleigh86
    06.18.10

I prefer pudding. Did NOT like these at all.

• heather37 By  heather37
    06.17.10

Oh so yummy and good for my tummy...

• Gin257 By  Gin257
    05.03.10

I thought this was good, but tasted too much like pudding rather than mousse.

• ACherryinVA By  ACherryinVA
    04.30.10

I just tried the Chocolate Indulgent flavor. Sooo good. I am not a big fan of pudding, so this a great low-calorie altenative to ice cream for me. I love the texture.

• clb0803 By  clb0803
    03.10.10

This stuff was gross. I got the dark chocolate flavor and it tasted almost bitter. The consistency was a little wiered but that was to be expected with a mousse. I normally love Jello's sugar free pudding but this one just didn't do it for me.

• hollyann1010 By  hollyann1010
    02.13.10

My favorite "healthy snack" it is so yummy!