Bath Body Works Signature Collection Butterfly Flower Body Lotion | SheSpeaks

• JoyceA By  JoyceA
    09.06.10

Scent was too heavy for me and too flowery. I like more of the woodsy and citrus scents.

• momagarry By  momagarry
    09.03.10

Absolutely love this scent!

• alijewyl64 By  alijewyl64
    02.25.10

i am a big, BIG fan of B&BW - i love this scent.. use the body cream and lotion all the time.. one of my top 5 scents..

• magdog1 By  magdog1
    01.09.10

I really like the scent, and I use the lotion all the time but my family complains that the scent is too heavy.

• crazed_mama07 By  crazed_mama07
    01.06.10

I love that it's moisturizing without being greasy and the scent is great, but a little heavy. I put it on in the morning before work, but not during the day, because some of my coworkers are sensitive to scents.

• Galina By  Galina
    01.02.10

I do like texture and how lotions soak in the skin, but almost all B&B stuff heavily fragranced to the level it can give you a headache. Otherwise, most of them are pretty nice...

• nutterbar By  nutterbar
    12.29.09

I love all B&B lotions as well. I just spent a great deal of time their today

• daydrmr28 By  daydrmr28
    12.26.09

I love this scent...A glad they have finally reformulated to lotion and have removed the almond oil... I have a severe allergy and was never able to use. Now I use daily...

• abbybell By  abbybell
    12.22.09

I love ALL B&B lotions. The texture and colors are wonderful and there are so much variety and the more you buy the better the deal you get.

• geniespeaks By  geniespeaks
    12.18.09

Love the lotion. It keeps my hands soft, smells like fresh flowers, and makes me feel great. I carry it in my purse and use it after washing my hands. I don't need to where perfume because the fragrance lasts. I have been asked many times for the name of the lotion. I bought it on sale but would buy it at regular price because using it makes me feel good, like I just showered, and grabs attention.