HBO Big Love | SheSpeaks

• smoaksmom By  smoaksmom
    01.19.11

Big Love is very entertaining. Like any show it does have the blah episodes. I love the different family dynamic it brings to the screen (true to life or not). It must definitely give the writers something to work with having 3 wives working/living together, sharing a husband, raising each other's children and having to entertain the idea of their husband dating! The characters are dynamic and poignant. I love love love this show - if for nothing else than to see what the writers come up with next. The only thing I don't like about Big Love is the opening credits. It is though they are reaching for symbolism. Just irks me is all. :)

• SDot423 By  SDot423
    01.19.11

Very entertaining!!!! I have watched since the Hit HBO Serious "Big Love" began! My DVR is set to record the 4th and final season. I watched the 1st episode of the fourth season this past Sunday evening and was amused. Two thumbs up for entertainment purposes! **SIDE NOTE - Regarding Polygomy** I actually read the book "Escape" by Carolyn Jessop & Laura Palmer. An actual TRUE STORY of a woman and her children whom escaped polygomy. Highly recommended! Good read, if you are interested in how REAL, UGLY & disturbing polygomy truly is. "Big Love" while entertaining, it glamourizes polygomy more than it shows the dark reality of what goes on in REAL Polyigomy families in UTAH. However, "BIG LOVE" does touch on the scary & evil side of polygomy; I feel to get a true & real reality based perception on this way of life, you should definitely read "Escape" or watch the True life Documentaries of Polygomy to see the evil in it, the lost boys, and abuse a lot of these women and children are brainwashed and subjected to. In my opinion it is awful and these men (so called prophets, etc.) take advantage of the religion and by using it as power to abuse. Young girls are put in a book to be chosen as brides at the age as early as 12 to 15. That is WRONG and the reality of TRUE polygomy.

• DEE1000 By  DEE1000
    01.10.11

GREAT SHOW!! THE FINAL SEASON IS GONNA START SOON CANT WAIT!!

• jrledford77 By  jrledford77
    01.10.11

I have On Demand and I thought " What the Heck" so I started watching. I watched every episode of every season they had listed! This show draws you in because it is so different. It is like Dallas mixed with some Polygamy..but it works!!!

• mom4twoboys By  mom4twoboys
    01.01.11

guilty pleasure!

• biscut1510 By  biscut1510
    12.28.10

Great series!

• extexgirl By  extexgirl
    02.01.10

This has been my favorite show since the first season. I look forward to watching it every Sunday. I love all the characters.

• jessj29 By  jessj29
    01.22.10

I always loved the show, but I do not like the new beginning credits:( I can't wait to see what happens with Nikki!

• callmedede By  callmedede
    12.28.09

I like this show too!! Can't wait for the next season!

• Stephbff By  Stephbff
    12.17.09

This show is wonderful! HBO knows what they are doing (True Blood, Hung, Entourage, etc.). Big Love is full of drama and excitement. The writing and actors are awesome. Eagerly anticipating what the new season has in store!