Healthy Choice Frozen Dinners Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• TheMal By  TheMal
    12.08.10

I am not a fan of frozen dinners, but these are actually pretty good. I don't quite understand the need for almost everything to include red peppers, but I just eat around them. These are MUCH better if cooking in the oven. Sacrificing a few minutes in lieu of better flavor is an obvious choice to me.

• simplerhia By  simplerhia
    09.21.10

Love em. They have many varieties that I think taste great. Love the lobster and cheese ravioli. The turkey meal is also great. My step dad has been taking these as lunch to work for YEARS! Swears by em.

• pamanntexas By  pamanntexas
    07.26.10

These dinners are a bit flavorless - not bad, but not my favorite.

• JoJoMama26 By  JoJoMama26
    01.11.10

Love these... my only con is that depending on the particular meal, sometimes you get very little food in the package... so yeah, it's "healthy" because it's only a cup of food!

• sherri5061 By  sherri5061
    12.15.09

I have tried several of these meals. The beef tips are by far my favorite. Very good, low cal meal at a decent price.

• candyapple67 By  candyapple67
    12.15.09

I have tried many varieties and I loved them all! A good choice!

• has1kat By  has1kat
    12.05.09

These are excellent and low calorie too! We especially like the "Chicken Pesto Classico".

• brendaksullivan By  brendaksullivan
    12.05.09

I have tried the healthy choice frozen dinners and I really like them over all the frozen dinners that I have tried. I like the fish and country chicken dinner the best the flavor is wonderful and the dessert has a wonderful flavor that is tasty. Over all the product is great on taste and I like that is compares to the weight watchers points.

• cybrown551 By  cybrown551
    12.04.09

I tried the healthy choice frozen dinner and I really liked it. It only had 330 calories. I got the beef Lo Mein and I was greatly surprised because I did not think that it would have much flavor. I donā??t particularly buy frozen dinners but I had an incentive coupon of great value and I gave it a try. And I was really pleased. The beef was chunky the sauce was rich with ginger and other spices and the dessert was sweet and tasty. There was only a small concern and that was that the noodles got a little softer than I would like them to be. So, over all the product is great on taste and great on health.