Oral B Professional Care 1000 Electric Toothbrush Review Page 2 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• KTinPA By  KTinPA     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.12.09

I've been very happy with my toothbrush. I find that my teeth feel cleaner and I have been brushing for longer (though still not for the recommended 2 minutes!). I've been using the larger head I actually miss the toothbrush when I am traveling or staying at my boyfriend's house. This version is smaller and the stand more compact than an earlier version that I owned 5-10 years ago and I am finding that helps me automatically reach for it which I didn't find myself doing in the past. While the little timer is kind of a fun think, I don't find it necessary. Thanks for the great toothbrush!

• sartom By  sartom     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.09.09

I love my Oral B Electric Tooghbrush! I has made my teeth feel like I just got my teeth cleaned and have that feeling all day long! It is great!!!

• wendj421 By  wendj421     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.09.09

I received my Oral B Electric Toothbrush and was totally amazed. Felt like I was int he dentist (in a good way) getting a great cleaning. More power than I was led to believe. Very pleased.

• bandygirl By  bandygirl     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.08.09

thanks for the great product....like other ones have said, it takes some getting used to the hard vibration at first.....but after that there is no going back to manual...teeth seem so much cleaner!

• bulldoglover By  bulldoglover     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.07.09

I've been using the electric Oral B for about a week and love it. I will be using the coupons to purchase my son one for Christmas. I don't think I could ever go back to a regular toothbush again. Thanks so much She Speaks! I love these great products you are having me test.

• morningdovemi By  morningdovemi     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.06.09

I love this toothbrush. I can't wait to use it in the morning and at night. My teeth feel so clean -- as if I just came from the dentist. I am definitely recommending this to my friends and family. In fact, just bought one for my husband.

• Aries57 By  Aries57     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.05.09

Very powerful toothbrush. I have been using mine about a week. My teeth feel very clean after use. Thanks for the opportunity to test this product, I probably wouldn't have bought one, but after using it, I am recommending it to all my friends.

• beckevans By  beckevans     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.03.09

Got mine yesterday and put on the charger right away! Used for the first time today and loved it my teeth feel very clean and my mouth feels fresh. I just love it! Will tell all my friends to get one!

• cmrunkle115 By  cmrunkle115     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.03.09

I got mine last week and I love it. My teeth feel like I just got home from the dentist. I have been telling everyone I see. I can't wait to get extra heads for the reast of the family.

• dnabrewer3 By  dnabrewer3
    12.02.09

This is a wonderful toothbrush, teeth feel exceptionally clean!

• jgll60 By  jgll60     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.02.09

This is by far the best toothbrush I have ever used. Your mouth feels as clean as when you leave the hygentist's chair.

• josmommy By  josmommy
    11.30.09

great tooth brush, works awesome with isoactive toothpaste from aquafresh removes lots of plaque u will be amazed,i was anyways!!!!

• Earthpots By  Earthpots
    10.30.09

I have had this for years, my mom gave me one. For the person concerned about the cost of replacement brusheads, CVS has their own brand that fit these, and I find them no different than the Oral-B ones. If you have a CVS Extracare card, you can frequently get coupons off CVS products, plus CVS has sales on both throughout the year. The CVS branded ones run about half the price of the Oral B.

• notheragain By  notheragain
    10.30.09

I did A LOT of research when my dentist suggested an electric toothbrush. Dental studies said you need oscillating and rotating bristles. Oral-B was the only brand that had this. I saved my money and bought the lowest model in the Professional line at Costco, [two-pack on sale for $60]. My father has an Oral-B that has lasted many years. I gave my son the other toothbrush. My brush helped since I had developed gum disease. My teeth are now cleaner, gums healthier; and dental habits better (every 30 sec. it vibrates so you spend enough time on each quandrant of the mouth). I am incredibly happy with my investment! None of us would ever go back.

• nonion79 By  nonion79
    10.25.09

Electric toothbrushers are a great investment...I've saved a ton on dentist bills since using one!