Movie Twilight Saga New Moon | SheSpeaks

• debsmad debsmad
    04.01.12

The second installment of the Twilight series, I enjoyed this movie way more than the book. Part of the problem with the book, for me, is probably the way the author presents the story. To actually *see* instead just seems to work better. I'm Team Edward all the way but this movie did have me wavering in that faith because I could feel for Jacob's side of things . . . Bella would not have to change anything for him, and she obviously cared about him. A well done adaptation of an iffy book.

• mom14043 By  mom14043
    04.09.12

The book was amazing, and the movie was great however I would have loved to have seen more of the book in the movie. It was lacking in so many places where I'm saying to myself....did you read the book??? This should have been in here that should have been in here.... but it was a great continuation of the bella edward jacob saga.

• debsmad By  debsmad
    04.01.12

• Devofry By  Devofry
    02.22.12

I couldn't wait for this movie to come out! I loved the very first Twilight movie. The onscreen chemistry was amazing...but when it came to New Moon...that chemistry just wasn't there anymore. I thought the directing wasn't as good this time around. It seemed as though the actors just lost their luster. I would recommend this movie because it is part of the franchise and for those of us who haven't read the books, it keeps us in the know.

• Nana52 By  Nana52
    02.22.12

I not to fond of these kinds of movie, I think it has a descent story line but I would like a less vilant movie!

• starmc By  starmc
    02.22.12

the book def gives more insight into bella's feelings for jacob, but the movie does bring the story to life.

• daisyburgos By  daisyburgos
    02.22.12

out of all twilight movie this is my favorite one

• tseigler By  tseigler
    02.22.12

I'm a big fan of the Twilight series and I'm not a teenager. Each movie seems to get better and better with the change in directors and budget. Keeping the cast the same is key and staying true to the books. I love this saga!

• shweetie72 By  shweetie72
    08.28.10

I'm a huge Twilight fan and I have watched all three and will watch the last one too hate that there making it a two parter though. I loved Twilight and EDWARD YUM. There Werewolves were cool looking too. I left the theater very angry though. I really wish they had stayed true to the book. This I own too

• summerbreeze72 By  summerbreeze72
    08.14.10

Much better than Twilight. I think the change in director made a huge differance. But I LOVE all the books

• shoppingurl1697 By  shoppingurl1697