Disney Phineas and Ferb

Disney Phineas and Ferb

4.7
              Rated #9 in Television Shows
60 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

My nephew loves this show. Its a cute show even I enjoy it

I like to watch Phineas and Ferb

Great for the kids with lots of entertainment for the adults. I've noticed my nephews have started developing a great sense of humor, and I credit this show.

My daughters ages 8 and 6 loves watching this show because Phineas and Ferb is always getting into cool stuff that their sister always tries to find ways to tell on them.

I can honestly say that if Phineas and Ferb wasn't on Netflix I would cry. I love this show, my husband and I have watched every episode on Netflix so far. We don't have a tv, just our computers so we can only watch it on there, but this show redeems modern cartoons a little in my eyes. They did a great job making it and it's a definite go to whenever I am babysitting. You can't beat it!

Very awesome, sparks imaginative ideas

My kids love this show, it's very imaginative..

My kids love this show! It reminds me of when I was growing up with two brothers and I was always trying to get them in trouble....lol! Now I have three kids, two boys and a girl, and they are exactly the same! Fhineas and ferb it a good family show, I would recommend this for all ages.

My son loves this show. Two little brothers who invent new things and their pet spy who thwarts doctor d. I like this show so much better than spongebob. I don't even let him watch the yellow sponge anymore.

My husband and I watch this after my kids go to bed! lol My son likes the cartoon and we like that it's good wholesome entertainment for him. It's really funny

We love this show in my house. My 5 year old son is always excited to see what Phineas and Ferb will be doing and the sidestory with Agent P is wonderful! My husband and I even enjoy this one and we both have caught ourselves singing the songs. We loved the music so much and when the CD of some of the songs was available, I purchased it instantly! We listen and sing all the time in the car, and I will even admit it, I listen and sing the songs when my son isn't even in the car!

My 4 year old son LOVES this show. It is one of the shows that I like as well. The characters are cute and I love that Candice can never get her brothers in trouble. :)

I grew to like this while watching it with my little sister she is only 6 but she know the songs and episodes like i know the bible lol. To see wut those crazy kids get into and its good to have a show that give a child a reason to use there minds and imagination in everyday life i give it two thumbs up. I say more kids should really get into that show it give something to go by. It tells them a mind is a terrible thing to waiste and they should have an avtive social life and communicate better with there piers and siblings.

I catch my husband watching this at times. It is so funny. I have teenagers and they still love this show. CUTE

The whole family loves and watches this show.