Disney Phineas and Ferb

Disney Phineas and Ferb

4.7
              Rated #9 in Television Shows
60 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

My son and I love this cartoon. Unfortunately, there aren't too many cartoons targeted truly for kids these days. I feel confident letting my son watch this show while I'm cleaning or otherwise occupied. I can't say that about too many shows. This is about two genuis kids who are always dojng something spectacular while their older sister makes every attempt to at them out to their mom..who never catches them despite her best efforts.

my kids love this show, and it actually one I dont mind.

Watch this show with my youngest, we love phineas and ferb

Im 24 years old and I am a junky for this show!! I watch every episode. It is a guilty pleasure of mines.

Watch this show with my 7 yr old son we love it !!

My brother and I watch this all the time. Our ages are 18 and 14...and I talk to the 2nd graders that I work with about it all the time. Great for all ages!

I'm an adult but at the same time a big kid. I love this show, these kinds are so innovative. It really puts things in perspective.

My nephew loves this show. Its a cute show even I enjoy it

I like to watch Phineas and Ferb

Great for the kids with lots of entertainment for the adults. I've noticed my nephews have started developing a great sense of humor, and I credit this show.

My daughters ages 8 and 6 loves watching this show because Phineas and Ferb is always getting into cool stuff that their sister always tries to find ways to tell on them.

I can honestly say that if Phineas and Ferb wasn't on Netflix I would cry. I love this show, my husband and I have watched every episode on Netflix so far. We don't have a tv, just our computers so we can only watch it on there, but this show redeems modern cartoons a little in my eyes. They did a great job making it and it's a definite go to whenever I am babysitting. You can't beat it!

Very awesome, sparks imaginative ideas

My kids love this show, it's very imaginative..

My kids love this show! It reminds me of when I was growing up with two brothers and I was always trying to get them in trouble....lol! Now I have three kids, two boys and a girl, and they are exactly the same! Fhineas and ferb it a good family show, I would recommend this for all ages.