Cuisinart DCC 1200 12 Cup Brew Central Coffeemaker | SheSpeaks

• nwgardengirl nwgardengirl
    09.09.11

I have had the Cuisinart Coffee maker and the separate grinder for nearly 6 years. Excellent product!!! Each cup tastes like it was brewed at the local Barista. We entertain often and get many compliments on the coffee we serve using the Cuisinart Coffee Maker. We regularly use the programmable feature and our coffee is always ready on time in the morning. Easy to clean and easy to replace the water filter. Only downfall is you have to order water filters online, but that is not a big deal... Look forward to trying out more Cuisinart products in the future!!

• pokergirl By  pokergirl
    09.10.10

I love a good cup of coffee in the morning ( any time for that matter). I have the one pictured and I'm very pleased with it. Has all the functions I need in a coffee maker.

• judymcp By  judymcp
    08.28.10

I use a Cuisinart coffee pot and am extremely happy with it.

• shweetie72 By  shweetie72
    08.28.10

I love my coffee too but, I have never tryed the cuisinart coffee maker.

• erinvictoria19 By  erinvictoria19
    08.28.10

I have never used a Cuisinart coffee maker. I need to try one.

• Autumnkat By  Autumnkat
    08.28.10

I have had a Cuisinart coffee maker for a few years, also. I love it!! It makes wonderful coffee. It is affordable (often on sale...esp. at the holidays). I clean mine after every potful, esp. when I run a pot using flavored whole bean coffee. Clean up is really easy, though, and well-worth the minimal effort. After this coffee maker, I'd never use any other brand again.

• kingelizabeth By  kingelizabeth
    08.27.10

I started using my first Cuisinart coffee maker a few months ago. I love it.

• apetaccio By  apetaccio
    08.26.10

Can't function without my coffee. Registered for this coffee maker and it was purchased for my shower in 2003. I've used it almost everyday since. I usually do a white vinegar self clean once a month and have replaced the water filters and coffee basket. The best there is!!

• extexgirl By  extexgirl
    02.01.10

This coffee maker is great. I've had mine a few years now. It makes great coffe and I love the auto functions. Easy to use. Beeps when coffee is ready and beeps when it is shutting off. It is a little awkward when pouring water in it. Also wish I would have gotten the grind and brew by cuisinart. That would take an extra step away from my coffee making process. It also would have been nice if had come with more than one water purifying filter.

• Grammyof5 By  Grammyof5
    12.31.09

We had this coffee maker for 5 years before it died on us, but we loved it so much that we bought the exact same one again. You can use a 20% off coupon at Bed, Bath and Beyond and get it for under $75.

• archae0 By  archae0
    12.31.09

This coffee maker is great. I've had one for a little over a year now and it is still working perfectly. It is reliable, doesn't leak and makes great tasting coffee. My only minor issue is that it's a little awkward to pour the water in and sometimes hard to tell how full it is. I would still definitely recommend this coffee maker.