Disney Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Movie Review Page 2 of 4 | SheSpeaks

08.30.13

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Snow White

• krisathome By  krisathome
    08.29.13

I am so excited to be able to watch this again with my grandchildren. We purchased most of the Disney movies when my children were little on VHS. I hope our VHS player still works so we can enjoy this movie with him.

• shelly3282 By  shelly3282
    08.15.13

A great Disney classic. I ALWAYS cry when the dwarfs are mean to her.

• FrannieCakes By  FrannieCakes
    07.14.13

Who doesn't LOVE Disney? Every time I see this movie, I take a step back into childhood! For it's time, the animation is beautifully done with vibrant colors to capture any child's imagination. The story is wonderful and the characters are just truly adorable! And now that I have a child of my own, we share in the magic of Disney together.

• craftymama3 By  craftymama3
    07.09.13

This movie is too cute! It's one of my favorite Disney Classics, and it's the perfect movie for any little girl. The story sends a great message, and the dwarfs and singing animals add to the fun!

• kristennh By  kristennh
    07.09.13

the Disney classics are the best. you can't go wrong with watching this movie. its jst so good

• sparklerawker By  sparklerawker
    06.04.13

a wonderful classic childhood movie

• loriejackson24 By  loriejackson24
    05.28.13

My daughter loves snow white and the seven dwarfs :-)

• diggit02 By  diggit02
    05.02.13

Classic , My mother watched with my grandmother when she a child then watched with me and now we watch with my little ones .

• kaysha86 By  kaysha86
    04.29.13

Me and my daughter love to sit and watch this while daddy is at work.... Disney movies will NEVER get old in our family

• andrearachel89 By  andrearachel89
    03.05.13

Love this movie! I remember watching it when i was young and now my daughter and i get to watch it together!!

• Bianca0201 By  Bianca0201
    03.04.13

It's a classic! Everyone loves Disney Princesses and their stories. Upgrade your VHS movie to a DVD and enjoy the magic of Disney!

• Shonna1782 By  Shonna1782
    02.22.13

The one Disney classic I don't own, but would love to have. I have fond memories of watching this as a child and hope to pass those memories on to my children someday.

• akumm001 By  akumm001
    01.18.13

It's a Disney Classic...enough said.

• JustinaMarie By  JustinaMarie