Aveeno Positively Smooth Moisturizing Lotion | SheSpeaks

• Ashalay By  Ashalay
    09.30.16

Great For Sensitive Skin

This is great for dry skin. My little sister is 7 and had really bad eczema and this product helped with her itch and dryness. Very gentle.

• Ecbigler By  Ecbigler
    02.16.16

I have ezmia and this lotion helps to calm my dry itchy skin no matter where I'm living.

• roro2000 By  roro2000
    01.07.16

This Aveeno product is a saver for me I am allergic to dust mites and this products relief my skin in a magical way I am really happy to have it

• Innarsia By  Innarsia
    11.14.15

Aveeno lotions are the best moisturizing product for me. I remember having itchy and cracked skin because of the dry weather.

• Chicmompreneur By  Chicmompreneur
    10.21.15

I love Aveeno, all of their products are Amazeballs!

• julia123 By  julia123
    08.22.15

My favorite lotion!! I've been using this product for years and I haven't changed it.

• kam180 By  kam180
    07.21.15

Love this for both my dry and sensitive skin as well as my daughter's eczema. Smoothing, non-greasy, and comforting! Love Aveeno!

• notyouraverage By  notyouraverage
    06.28.15

I originally bought this for my daughter who has occasional eczema. Previously I bought her the baby version, but then I figured she was too old when one day she asked me why we were in the babies section. Anyway I gave this a try for her but ended up using it as well. Aveeno is great for all ages!

• Juicycat By  Juicycat
    03.10.15

nice and smooth

• Sibsib718 By  Sibsib718
    03.05.15

I have sensitive skin and dry skin especially winter cold days and this soaks up and leaves it moisturized all day and it's not greasy at all. Aveeno products are my first choice for my sensitive skin when it comes to lotion.