Aveeno Positively Smooth Moisturizing Lotion | SheSpeaks

• notyouraverage By  notyouraverage
    06.28.15

I originally bought this for my daughter who has occasional eczema. Previously I bought her the baby version, but then I figured she was too old when one day she asked me why we were in the babies section. Anyway I gave this a try for her but ended up using it as well. Aveeno is great for all ages!

• Juicycat By  Juicycat
    03.10.15

nice and smooth

• Sibsib718 By  Sibsib718
    03.05.15

I have sensitive skin and dry skin especially winter cold days and this soaks up and leaves it moisturized all day and it's not greasy at all. Aveeno products are my first choice for my sensitive skin when it comes to lotion.

• arevanovich By  arevanovich
    02.27.15

My skin gets so dry during the winter and I started using this product after a DR recommended it and my skin has actually never felt better!!!

• cadz24 By  cadz24
    01.09.15

My baby suffer from dry skin and this is what helps.

• RykersMommy3 By  RykersMommy3
    10.18.14

I have to use aveenaveenu for my son cause he has eczema and very sensitive skin. This is the only lotion that makes his eczema go away.

• spacegeek33 By  spacegeek33
    08.15.14

My longtime moisturizer was discontinued so I've been on a search for a new one. This Aveeno amazingly fits the bill and is about 1/3 the price of my other! This is non-greasy, absorbent and makes my skin soft. It also seems to be helping the keratosis pilaris on the back of my arms! Yay!

• onenac By  onenac
    04.22.14

I like Aveeno moisturizing lotion not greasy

• Chelseaecardwell By  Chelseaecardwell
    10.31.13

Aveeno has always been my choice for lotion. I even use them for my child's products. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized all day and doesn't have an overbearing smell. It's wonderful for my sensitive skin and feels great. It's not a runny, watery lotion full of fragrance that you can feel on your skin like I've experienced before. It's creamy, light and full of moisture. It's usually reasonably priced at $5 or below for a good size bottle and lasts a pretty good amount of time.

• chels_1207 By  chels_1207
    10.28.13

Love this and all Aveeno products. When I was pregnant any strong smells (even good smelling ones) just made me sick. This one smells good but isn't overpowering. I also believe it helped prevent stretch marks on my belly.