Phil and Teds Vibe Buggy Stroller | SheSpeaks

• nikkisg nikkisg
    07.21.12

this is expensive that is the first thing you will notice but well worth its my son is 6 and daughter three and we still use it to this very day, not a complaint. Highly recommend this product!

• kat502 kat502
    03.28.18

Phil and Teds Vibe Stroller

Its nice to look at and easy to use, I have heard a few things from some people, there are 3 colors to choose from, Black, Red and Cobalt, nice colors but maybe add Pink, Purple, Gray, or Green. It is comfortable, has safety straps, that are adjustable as the baby grows, it is washable and comfortable for infant and toddler, there are a few glitches, it is for some hard to fold, wheels wear out easily and are expensive to replace, when a toddler is placed in the back the front wheel is hard to navicate.Phil and Teds

• lfreemanlpn By  lfreemanlpn
    06.11.16

SURE

CRAFTY DESIGN, BUT HARD TO MANEVOR AROUND CROWDED PLACES, ALSO HAD A HARD TIME WITH ASSEMBLY, BUT OVERALL A POSITIVE EXPERIENCE

• Ravenxo By  Ravenxo
    12.07.15

Convenient, but keeping an older sibling in the coach without being able to see ahead, spells PROBLEM. They never stay occupied long enough. Seat needs to be moved to front perhaps.

• Luscioustracy12 By  Luscioustracy12
    11.07.15

This stroller is expensive but so worth buying. I have my son 1 1/2 years old and my 7 month old baby and this stroller is a life saver and when i am in a rush or have to go all i do is put both of them in and im out and it helps so much i love this stroller.

• alejandrita17 By  alejandrita17
    04.14.15

I have used it for about a month and I love it! Both my children fit well and are very comfortable. It's not too bulky like the others.

• jlt8484 By  jlt8484
    03.10.15

GREAT WHEN YOU HAVE AN INFANT AND TODDLER ITS NOT TOO BULKEY, IT WORKS GOOD

• Kapries By  Kapries
    01.09.15

Do not like at all. Poor child seating in the bace cant see anything

• noodlesoups By  noodlesoups
    06.18.14

I love Phil & Ted's I bought this when I was pregnant and throughout my pregnancy received two other strollers, an Eddie Bauer, and a Graco. The Graco has more features than the Vibe, like cup holders, but it just felt cheap and not solid at all. I cross a busy street in my neighborhood everyday when I go out walking, the speed limit is 35, but most people go 45 or 50. I feel a lot safer with my Vibe because the frame is thick and tough, if someone were to hit us while walking the roll bar in front alone would keep my daughter safe. The other two strollers I have seem like they would break apart instantly. Also the customer service is wonderful. I had a problem with a tire that was warped on arrival. All I was asked to do is provide my purchase info and a picture of the tire then I was sent a replacement. Love this company, can't wait until I get to use the doubles kit.

• ZackRider By  ZackRider
    01.15.14

Quality

• Alice111 By  Alice111
    10.31.13

Great as a single stroller, I love the style and the liner is really plush for my baby. I use this as a double when I have my niece, it's even better as a double! A little tricky to fold with the second seat on until you get used to it (I have my niece only once every two weeks), but apart from that I can't really fault the Vibe.

• HollyH By  HollyH
    10.08.13

Great buggy - really sexy and can go anywhere!