Gain Liquid Detergent Joyful Expressions Apple Mango Tango Review Page 2 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• BigHeartMom By  BigHeartMom
    12.22.14

This product I absolutely worship, leaves my laundry smelling light and fresh. The heaviness factor matters so the fact that its a light scent as well as last for days. I admire how they come up with new scents but don't have all too many. Definitely recommend. Especially matters that my son doesn't have any allergies towards the ingredients.

• serralee1 By  serralee1
    11.16.14

Gain detergent all smell good.

• purplesnow By  purplesnow
    11.13.14

This detergent is not only more affordable, it also smells great. The "apple mango tango" smell is wonderful, and I just love to smell the laundry after the cycle has completed! The clothes are left extra clean, and the small amount that you have to use makes the bottle last what seems like forever. I love this product.

• my3jboyz By  my3jboyz
    11.10.14

Smells so good. Love, love the smell of all Gain detergents

• Pixiecasey By  Pixiecasey
    11.09.14

Clothes come out smelling fresh and does last.

• NCCmom929 By  NCCmom929
    11.09.14

Really like the smell of this detergent, the fresh sent last long and is not too overpowering

• rocksue77 By  rocksue77
    10.23.14

Love the smell hate that once again due to skin sensitivities I can only dream of using, I love all gain products the smells are so clean smelling.

• rhondaspok By  rhondaspok
    10.22.14

Its ok

• sweetmonkey8577 By  sweetmonkey8577
    10.18.14

Love Gain detergent!They all smell so good.

• annettepetsaver By  annettepetsaver
    10.07.14

smells dood,but i like other scents better

• ThatsMeCada By  ThatsMeCada
    10.01.14

i remember back in the day my mom was a Tide person and gain was the cheap stuff we got when things got tight...gain has came a long way from then , gain is my favorite detergent personally, its only downfall is that now its one of the pricier brands.

• edjona By  edjona
    09.29.14

Gain Joyful Expressions smells soooooo good. I could stand there and just smell it for a long time. Gain is also such a good clothes cleaner. Does its job very well, I am very happy with it.

• ELW83014 By  ELW83014
    09.29.14

love gain the only kind of detergent I use I love all the scents

• postsena By  postsena
    09.28.14

I love love the smell but feel like my clothes always look faded

• hopper2 By  hopper2
    09.24.14

great detergent. adore the scent!