BOB Revolution Stroller | SheSpeaks

• kab1st By  kab1st
    09.22.11

I have 3 year old twin boys and we knew from the start we did not want to have multiple strollers. After much research we decided on the Bob Revolution Duallie. We love it and have never been sorry it was our only stroller. It is easy to fold and unfold, and it fits anywhere a wheelchair fits. We have taken it on long walks, the beach, Disney World and to the mall. People do comment on how large it is but we fit 2 children and enough stuff to last all day. The stroller holds up to 100 pounds, 50 on each side, and since my kids are small for their age we will be using it until they no longer need a stroller at all. It pushes so easy, and it's so much easier to maneuver I don't think I could use another stroller now.

• hskrgrl By  hskrgrl
    03.17.11

This is buy far my most favorite purchase we made for the baby. I have a November baby and live in the Midwest, so it was killing me not to get outside with it. But once we have our first warmer days I was so excited to get out with it. We have the infant carseat adapter for a Graco Snugride carseat and our little one reclines at a great angle in it. His carseat canopy meets up with the BOBs canopy to provide complete shade if needed, and the BOB's canopy offers a viewing window so I can still see my baby. It is a breeze to open up and collapse down and I have no problem fitting it into my vehicle. I recently took it to our outdoor mall and was really pleased with how it glided along store floors and especially how easily it maneuvered around the small aisles at some home decor stores. I recommended this product to anyone and everyone I know!

• BMDsMommy By  BMDsMommy
    02.10.11

I LOVE my BOB stroller. My son really enjoys it as well. He is 2 and half and fits in it perfectly even though he would much rather be running around. The ease of this stroller takes the pressure off my arms and is great for a walk or job around the neighborhood. My only negative to it is the little bit of space to hold stuff underneath. I took it shopping and had to take my son out and put all of my bags where he normally sits. Basically, if you are just using this as a jogging stroller, it is 100% awesome!

• Rnkmom By  Rnkmom
    10.29.10

Love this stroller. Maneuvers soooo easily! Great for walking in the neighborhood but also wonderful for shopping, easy to get around clothes racks, etc.

• JesiMalloy By  JesiMalloy
    09.29.10

I LOVE this stroller. This is the only stroller I purchased and have used it with my (currently) 6 month old. I also bought the infant seat adapter and parent tray. It is a little larger than the typical "mall" stroller, but I haven't had a problem getting through the aisles. Plus, it travels my pebble sidewalks SO much better than my friend's plastic wheels. I recommend this stroller to everyone!

• mwalsh By  mwalsh
    09.28.10

Worth every penny! Mine is 2.5 years old and still moves like its brand new

• giggilinmichelle By  giggilinmichelle
    05.06.10

I agree that this stroller is worth every penny, for many reasons! It is well built, literally goes anywhere, and will last a child from birth until probably 4 or 5 years old! BOB makes an infant carrier attachment that allows you to use your rear facing infant carrier in this stroller as well...so it in the long run saves you money since you don't have to buy the travel system (special stroller with infant seat) and then a bigger stroller later! The only con I had with my BOB was the same as the reviewer - it doesn't lock when you fold it - it does have a strap though that you can wrap around it to help keep it closed! *Love* my BOB

• gatorsmom By  gatorsmom
    11.11.09

Thanks for the comments I am looking for a new stroller fo jogging and shopping. the price is a little to high for me but i will have to deff look into this item.

• Misscourtj By  Misscourtj
    10.30.09

This stroller is worth EVERY penny. I had it with my first son and can't say enough good things about it. SO easy to walk AND jog with. It's smooth, easy to steer, and made really well. I now have the Phil and Ted's double Vibe and it doesn't compare to the quality craftsmanship that the Bob is made of. I really wanted a double BOB but the side by side double is too wide for me. That's why I got the double Phil and Ted's, because it's a front/back (tandem) double. But I will always love my old BoB.

• SZYmom By  SZYmom
    10.28.09

I am due in February and am looking for a stroller.... however money is tight and I am not sure if my husband and I could afford the $300 price tag, that would be the only thing that scares me off.