Kashi Go Lean Crunch Cereal Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• nolimelegere By  nolimelegere
    08.02.10

I really like the flavored version of this cereal-- I think it's Vanilla Almond. The original is good, too, but the Vanilla Almond has a bit more sweetness for my sweet tooth. Great on yogurt for a change of pace, if you are a fan of yogurt and granola together.

• justrelaxing By  justrelaxing
    07.31.10

love this cereal , i use it for a snack alone when I am hungry

• kateyhz By  kateyhz
    07.31.10

my fave

• bobbittsara By  bobbittsara
    01.20.10

Its okay for a "good for you" cereal but I can't hear anything when I eat it. Its extremely crunchy and half way through I have to put more milk in just to finish it. I'd eat it if I were visiting someone and thats all they had. It definitely lives up to its name.

• shortsorceress By  shortsorceress
    12.14.09

I like the Kashi cereals, but without a coupon they are so expensive.

• mncar54 By  mncar54
    10.29.09

Loved the crunchy goodness and taste but having an issue with fiber! Seems I'm fiber sensitive..

• ksumm77 By  ksumm77
    10.28.09

I received a $3.00 off coupon, tried the cereal and I do like it. It has a good taste to it!

• Dare2BDifferent By  Dare2BDifferent
    10.27.09

This is a great cereal. It's a staple in my pantry.

• momagarry By  momagarry
    10.23.09

I tried the sample and I enjoyed it.

• ConCon1984 By  ConCon1984
    10.22.09

got this cereal for the 1st time b/c i had a $3 off coupon and figured id give it a shot.. it was very good and will continue to buy even without the coupon.. did not taste like cardboard at all (like some other cereals that are good for you) ... i eat it for breakfast and sometimes for a night time snack

• cybrown551 By  cybrown551
    10.22.09

This cereal is fantastic it is full of flavor and full of nutrition. It?s very crunchy, makes a great snack with or without milk. It has 9g of protein per serving and only 200 calories per serving.