Febreze Flameless Candles | SheSpeaks

• RODEONan By  RODEONan
    12.06.11

I have a couple of these. Yeah, they are pricey but I got one for my teen to use in their room, rather this than a flame candle, and I like them plus I have one in the TV room and one in the kitchen. Recently I have taken my Febreze flameless candle that I have in the TV room and am using it for my youngest sons memorial table that I've set up. I can use it during the day, with the white shade, and then I have a plug-in candle that goes on at dusk and off at dawn that I use during the night. My youngest really liked watching this one and being able to 'light it up' so it just made sense to use it next to his picture. <\3

• shesgotthelook By  shesgotthelook
    10.09.11

The paper lantern part is soaked in a fragrance with a battery powered base. It was really strong when I first set it up and didn't last too long. To me, its not worth the price.

• jenniferr8240 By  jenniferr8240
    12.09.10

I would luv to try these, since I love Febreze products so much, but the price is a bit high. I am still considering it, after reading your comments, I'm just unsure I want to spend that much on this product.

• mommyleah By  mommyleah
    07.19.10

I love these. Green Tea and Citrus is my fav. I like them so much that i will buy them even without a coupon!

• ldelia By  ldelia
    06.28.10

This product is great. Smells good, no flame, and nothing that can get knocked over by the kids! Love it!

• AutumnLyfe By  AutumnLyfe
    06.19.10

I have three of these in my house and I adore them. The Honey Suckle Orchid is gorgeous!

• tina30219 By  tina30219
    02.12.10

I would like to try these out as well. I like the scents as well that is available. I noticed the highest price is $14.99 by me. I have a $5.00 of coupon as soon as I get paid I am going to get one. Question foe those of you that already have one are the refills any cheaper than the starter kits?

• stussy96 By  stussy96
    01.24.10

Got a seasonal one on sale after Christmas since I refuse to pay full price for something like this. It's nice that you can change out the shades and the smells are actually stronger than I imagined. I have it on the mantle - no worries about candle burns/soot on the wall. Great idea - the look of a candle but much safer.

• momto03 By  momto03
    12.28.09

I love this. I am glad that I had a coupon, it is expensive.

• sunkistmas By  sunkistmas
    12.10.09

I too love the scent and that it won't start things on fire if my toddler touches it! I also like that you can switch out the shades/scents. The price is a bit high, but w/a coupon it's worth it!