Victorias Secret So Sexy Shampoo Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• loreilly86 By  loreilly86
    08.25.12

I love the smell and packaging, but overall I haven't noticed any major difference in the appearance or texture of my thick hair.

• angelthatsins By  angelthatsins
    03.08.12

Smells so good, but no difference in the texture of my hair..

• kathy067j By  kathy067j
    12.28.11

My hair smelled great all day long Last for days

• pamela1965 By  pamela1965
    10.04.10

I used my step-daugthers and loved the smell. I think this would be a good shampoo/conditions to have to rotate in and out with others, but my hair is color-treated and I'm not sure this offers protection for that. Good shampoo/conditioner!

• kagsmom By  kagsmom
    09.30.10

I wasn't impressed. I thought they were overpriced and I expected better results. Do smell great though.

• pcelestegibson By  pcelestegibson
    09.28.10

This stuff smells so good and it drives my boyfriend crazy overtime I use i because he thinks it smells so good. I love the straightening gel as well

• belair95 By  belair95
    08.17.10

Love the smell and the straightening one which is the sleek hair one is amazing but be aware very heavy after you shower you will notice that your hair is like a pound heavier. it will make your hair very very greasy so use a small amount and only on the hair portion from your nose down. I use a claryifying shampoo for the other section of hair.

• hitracyz By  hitracyz
    10.16.09

You can also get a better deal when buying the shampoo, conditioner, or any of the styling products in a combination for 3 items for $24 in the stores or on-line. All smell the same and are of the same quality as compareable salon products. I've used these intermittenly for 5+ years. And they do have travel sizes in some gift offers.

• AirForceWife By  AirForceWife
    10.15.09

To me it is affordable there are many things to buy on the cheap and i beleive that your hair is not one of them..!!!!! As far as saying that its affordable then putting 10.00 as the con i figured that would be a con for some ppl... I have always used professional hair care paying 25 dollars a bottle and when i came across a product that was half as much and delivered just as much quality as the more expensive brands.. I thought it should get a good review. For saying the Conditioner is clumpy.. you need to rub it together in your hands then pat it over your hair then massage in root to ends .. These bottles last me a month and a half.. and it only takes dime size amounts if you know the tricks...** For all the military wives/women out there there they sell this at the PX/BX for $6.50 a bottle and that is where i buy them!!!

• melissaspen By  melissaspen
    10.15.09

Not a big fan of the so sexy hair care products. I found the conditioner to be like clumpy it was weird. And my hair was not feeling awesome after I used it. But there Love Spell shampoo however is soooo good. That fragrance rocks.