Victorias Secret So Sexy Shampoo Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• angelthatsins By  angelthatsins
    03.08.12

Smells so good, but no difference in the texture of my hair..

• kathy067j By  kathy067j
    12.28.11

My hair smelled great all day long Last for days

• pamela1965 By  pamela1965
    10.04.10

I used my step-daugthers and loved the smell. I think this would be a good shampoo/conditions to have to rotate in and out with others, but my hair is color-treated and I'm not sure this offers protection for that. Good shampoo/conditioner!

• kagsmom By  kagsmom
    09.30.10

I wasn't impressed. I thought they were overpriced and I expected better results. Do smell great though.

• pcelestegibson By  pcelestegibson
    09.28.10

This stuff smells so good and it drives my boyfriend crazy overtime I use i because he thinks it smells so good. I love the straightening gel as well

• belair95 By  belair95
    08.17.10

Love the smell and the straightening one which is the sleek hair one is amazing but be aware very heavy after you shower you will notice that your hair is like a pound heavier. it will make your hair very very greasy so use a small amount and only on the hair portion from your nose down. I use a claryifying shampoo for the other section of hair.

• ribbonsenpointe By  ribbonsenpointe
    02.22.10

I can NOT understand how 10 is to much for someone to spend on a hair care product. I mean, if you like the product and it works well and does just what you want than why cant you spend 5 extra dollars on it? I would deffinatly spend the money for something I like if it is going on my head.

• Hosanna12 By  Hosanna12
    01.29.10

smells good but to pricey for me

• JEM4612 By  JEM4612
    10.22.09

Interesting. Maybe worth it if i get another $10 coupon from VS (they send them to you a couple times a year if you sign up for their credit card). I had tried the So Sexy hairspray (got a free bottle for buying other products) and wasn't that impressed. Plus the fragrance was so, so heavy that it was overpowering. I might give it a try with the shamppo if I get the right deal on it.

• hitracyz By  hitracyz
    10.16.09

You can also get a better deal when buying the shampoo, conditioner, or any of the styling products in a combination for 3 items for $24 in the stores or on-line. All smell the same and are of the same quality as compareable salon products. I've used these intermittenly for 5+ years. And they do have travel sizes in some gift offers.