Monster Energy Drink Review Page 2 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• shoppingnut505 By  shoppingnut505
    08.13.13

I am usually not a big fan of energy drinks but if I need a quick get me going Monster is what I turn too instead of coffee. I like the different flavors that it comes in and it keeps up your energy for a few.

• amommyuv3 By  amommyuv3
    08.13.13

I do not enjoy the taste of these at all. The only energy they seem to give me is the energy to go to the bathroom. Yuck!

• Misdreez By  Misdreez
    07.17.13

Ugh I WISH I didn't like these. They're so unhealthy, but taste SO good.

• crissyharden By  crissyharden
    04.10.13

this is a great energy dri nk becouse it keeps you going all day long

• starbright108 By  starbright108
    04.09.13

Hated the taste and got the jitters

• mbordelon72 By  mbordelon72
    04.09.13

Hate this stuff. Farrrrrrr too sweet.

• gghosh50 By  gghosh50
    03.24.13

I absolutely love Monster! Energy drinks are probably terrible for you, but, I don't drink them often at all, so I don't mind one once in a while. I feel like they really do wake me up a bit more. Monster actually tastes good, too. Compared to other energy drinks. My only complaint is that usually a few hours after drinking a monster, I'll need to go to the bathroom. xD

• ChristieLight By  ChristieLight
    10.12.12

I love Monster Energy. But warning: it is easy to get addicted to it. Someone that I know also works for a beverage distributor and they informed me that if monster cans open and the liquid sits on wood, it will literally eat through the wood. So, it's probably not the best for your health either.

• bluesubaru By  bluesubaru
    08.25.12

I don;t usually drink energy drinks, but my husband always has these around. I love that they do not make me jittery it is an even amount of energy. I like that the supplements are in the drink, and that the sugar content is lower in these than the other energy drinks. I really like the juice ones better than original, but not to bad.

• jakki_edwards By  jakki_edwards
    08.24.12

Although some of the flavors are very strong tasting, they offer enough choices to find one that you like. They come in different sizes which is great for the different occasions you may be drinking them for. But the main focus, the energy boost, is great! It definitely gives you an energy boost that lasts for hours!

• rachel31 By  rachel31
    11.02.11

I love monster energy drinks! i only like the green one but the first time i tried it i didnt like it. Now i do like it a lot and dont know why haha but it gives me a big jolt of energy where my hands are shakey and i dont like it. I just eat some food and then it stops. I think mosnter is a great energy especially compared to others. i cant stand red bull; i guess its not sweet enough for me haha

• NickChick By  NickChick
    10.25.11

Personally I have never understood how anyone could drink this! I dont mind the smell (although it smells like it would hurt your insides), the taste is just way too strong! My boyfriend liked drinking these before he road his quad but has recently quit drinking them entirely. My brother also enjoyed drinking them until he started getting short of breath and felt like he needed to see a doctor. I did attempt to drink my own once and was unable to finish it. I felt like it was too much sugar from a drink. And what I did drink didnt give me energy at all, I actually felt sluggish! Definitely something we dont waste our money on anymore!

• pipsqueak By  pipsqueak
    08.08.10

I do not like Monster energy drink. I think it tastes pretty awful.

• Eheart3 By  Eheart3
    07.24.10

Since I had to choose a star.i hate this product can't stand taste ir smell and found out rock star energy drink works better and Iperfer the taste

• stine21 By  stine21
    07.15.10

I love Monster. If you don't drink energy drinks because they are high in sugar they have a low carb light sugar one...instead og green it is blue.