Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo | SheSpeaks

08.19.14

love this stuff

• pbjalme By  pbjalme
    03.19.11

Made my hair frizzy and I use, for the most part, Suave products, but did not like this shampoo. I have thick and fine curly hair, and had to use a lot of condition to just get a comb through my hair.

• KimberlyinFL By  KimberlyinFL
    10.30.09

My kids and husband use this and it works well for us. My husband wears a hat all day and it can get rather greasy looking. This shampoo cuts out the grease and his hair is perfect on again.

• Alyssarae92293 By  Alyssarae92293
    10.14.09

You might as well be using the conditioner instead

• onlytwocolours By  onlytwocolours
    10.12.09

I have very curly hair that becomes dry and frizzy if I dont moisturize weekly. I tried this shampoo and it left my hair looking dull and not feeling clean. :( I have tried other clarifying shampoos and they did the job to get gross buildup from hair products out. The price is good, but I wish it worked for us curly girls!

• MomaNikki82 By  MomaNikki82
    10.12.09

I also love this occasionally! Great cleanser!

• lucysperson By  lucysperson
    10.12.09

I use this everytime I wash my hair. My scalp and roots get oily after 36 hrs so by 48 or 60, it's gross. I usually run it thru twice when I shampoo just because I like it squeaky clean and then use the conditioner. I think it is the best shampoo.