Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• omgsary omgsary
    06.18.20

Hair magic!

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle leaves my usually wild and unruly curly hair feeling way more soft and considerably less frizzy. Also it smells soooo good!

• brittylou22 By  brittylou22
    06.04.17

Silky Smooth Hair

It's a wonderful product. It left my hair feeling silky and incredibly soft. However, I wish there was a different lid or cap to help seal it.

• BeautifulMary By  BeautifulMary
    06.03.17

Wonderful Weekly Deep Conditioning Treatment!

This smells amazing and leaves my hair soft in only a few minutes. It also only costs around $3. Lasts a long time too.

• ckh5034 By  ckh5034
    05.24.17

This product is so wonderful when your hair color was left on to long. It works so great . But you have to do as it says .

• Rademah By  Rademah
    05.20.17

This product works wonders!

I absolutely love this deep conditioner!!!! My hair is very thin and dry, and this product works wonders by providing the moisture that my hair desperately seeks.

• LiL_Michelle By  LiL_Michelle
    01.11.17

Great for Drugstore!

This is my all time favorite deep conditioner from the Drugstore. When my hair feels dry and dead or if I used a curlying iron, I would use to wash my hair and give it a little treatment. It makes my hair feel soft, smooth, and healthy. It smells great too. It doesn't leave any product residue like other products do.

• Brittany8977 By  Brittany8977
    07.01.16

Such a good mask/deep conditioner! Leaves hair feeling soft and hydrated. I have curly hair and my curls are so much more bouncy after use. Helps reduce frizz. Lightweight doesn't leave my hair weighed down

• janellerae By  janellerae
    04.16.15

This has been getting a lot of great reviews, but I wasn't too happy with it. The smell was simply adequate, and I didn't feel like it really did anything for my hair...however my hair is very straight and thin, so different hair textures my have a different experience.

• dnatalinka By  dnatalinka
    04.13.15

I like how it feels and smell on my hair.The only thing that I wish is that it could be silicone free .

• kfreekave By  kfreekave
    09.30.14

I love this product!! My hair is fine and seems to feel dry when I'm washing it. This conditions my fair without leaving it greasy or heavy feeling. I recommend it!

• Salchipapa By  Salchipapa
    09.30.14

Love this product. I have thick wavy hair that needs lots of moisturization and this product really does the trick! It smells great and is thick so that it sticks to every strand and penetrates them to give soft, manageable hair.