Cheerios Honey Nut Cheerios Review Page 2 of 22 | SheSpeaks

• aervin By  aervin
    07.27.18

Delicious!

I love Honey Nut Cherrios! I almost always buy off brands but knock-off cheerios NEVER taste the same as the name brand. This is also one of the few brands that gives you a large box for a cheaper price compared to others.

• Awall22 By  Awall22
    09.21.16

I love these over the regular cheerios.They have so much flavor and I can easily put them in a baggie for when I need a snack while running errands.

• yswanncoupons By  yswanncoupons
    06.24.16

My Fave

I love honey nut cheerios and so do my kids. I also don't feel bad when they eat them since they're healthier than other cereals!

• Jenlisa8 By  Jenlisa8
    06.13.16

Honey Nut Cheerios

Honey Nut Cheerios has just the right amount of honey sweetness with a nice delicate crunch. One of the best parts of this cereal is drinking the sweetened milk after eating the cereal. My daughter loves this cereal.

• mtanner78 By  mtanner78
    05.14.16

These are excellent with milk or eating just a handful! I enjoy these every time I have them.

• brejgeiselman80 By  brejgeiselman80
    04.26.16

Fan Favorite of the House

This one of the favorite cereals in the house. It is not full of sugar and has healthy heart benefits. It also does not hurt that it tastes great and the kids love it. Now there are so many other wonderful flavors of Cheerios but Honey Nut will always be #1.

• KellyN By  KellyN
    02.10.16

We love Honey Nut Cheerios at our house. Nothing like a little bit of sweetness added to a crunchy snack. Sometimes we have it with milk for breakfast or sometimes we just put it in a lunch baggie or bowl and enjoy just like that any time of day.

• LiddieV By  LiddieV
    02.09.16

When converting my diabetic husband from sugary sweet cereal I bought this. He really likes it and chooses it over his old favorites. Not too sweet and good for you

• mrs0019 By  mrs0019
    02.09.16

My favorite cereal. Cheerios are so good with milk, dry, in trail mix, as a snack or a meal. The fact that they are heart healthy makes me love them even more. And they don't have too much sugar so its something I'm comfortable feeding my whole family!

• pmom2009 By  pmom2009
    02.05.16

My son loves this cereal. And it makes me feel better that he is eating this one than other higher sugar or chocolaty cereals.

• pmom2009 By  pmom2009

• JessicaNclyde By  JessicaNclyde
    02.05.16

This product is very yummy and healthy and great for children or anyone.

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    12.21.15

YUM! I have loved these for years and this is a brand that actually got better when they changed the recipe to reduce the sugar. I enjoy these in milk or alone and it's a break for the regular yummy Cheerios. They aren't overpowering with nutty taste, it's more honey. I'm a loyal buyer because the generic come no where close to the real ones!

• slmileham By  slmileham
    12.13.15

This is my go-to for breakfast on the go. I can eat honey nut cheerios without anything else.

• JustGinaJoan By  JustGinaJoan
    12.10.15

One of my favorite Cereals. We eat it all the time for breakfast and sometimes for a snack at night. Love Honey Nut.