Cheerios Honey Nut Cheerios | SheSpeaks

• Lmeeks74 Lmeeks74
    08.09.18

Love The Crunch!

This is one of my family's favorite cereals. It is sweet and has just the right amount of crunch!! So Yummmy! Great in a bowl with milk and on the go in a little bag/cup for the little ones as well.

• AngelsOpinion By  AngelsOpinion
    03.15.20

Milk and Honey

I'm not a cereal person, but Honey Nut Cheerios are life!! Naturally sweet , perfect with or without milk, this serves as a snack, meal and sometimes dessert. Heart healthy and sweet? It doesn't get better than Honey Nut Cheerios.

• sweetie_581 By  sweetie_581
    07.10.19

SO GOOD!

I absolutely love this brand because they are so good for you and taste good. I can eat them with or without milk.

• Tiff1983 By  Tiff1983
    07.01.19

Great taste

Great taste. Could eat anytime breakfast, lunch, supper or a snack. Kids would this cereal

• Cdettra By  Cdettra
    09.27.18

This is my favorite cereal. I eat it almost every day. I hope they don?t change it - that?s what usually happens when I love something

• Lmeeks74 By  Lmeeks74
    08.09.18

Love The Crunch!

• aervin By  aervin
    07.27.18

Delicious!

I love Honey Nut Cherrios! I almost always buy off brands but knock-off cheerios NEVER taste the same as the name brand. This is also one of the few brands that gives you a large box for a cheaper price compared to others.

• Awall22 By  Awall22
    09.21.16

I love these over the regular cheerios.They have so much flavor and I can easily put them in a baggie for when I need a snack while running errands.

• yswanncoupons By  yswanncoupons
    06.24.16

My Fave

I love honey nut cheerios and so do my kids. I also don't feel bad when they eat them since they're healthier than other cereals!

• Jenlisa8 By  Jenlisa8
    06.13.16

Honey Nut Cheerios

Honey Nut Cheerios has just the right amount of honey sweetness with a nice delicate crunch. One of the best parts of this cereal is drinking the sweetened milk after eating the cereal. My daughter loves this cereal.

• mtanner78 By  mtanner78
    05.14.16

These are excellent with milk or eating just a handful! I enjoy these every time I have them.